A
Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks a bunch, mate! You wouldn't happen to have meloetta would you? It's the last one I need for the national dex
    Okay, I can trade in about 30 minutes from this post. I'm just giving my DS a quick charge since I was playing it earlier. As for what shards I'd like, I'll take 4 Red, 5 Blue, and 2 Yellow. Later.
    Hi. I can't trade right yet, but I wanted to go over our trade details. You wanted the female Brave Togepi, a Bold Porygon, and the Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Starters, right? Let me know when you can so I can make sure I have everything set up.
    Actually, got bit of an update for you right now. I'm free to trade tomorrow. With my dad sick, we're not going on our daytrip tomorrow, so I'm free. About midday I have some pet-related errands to run (not to mention get lunch), but after that I should be in the clear. I'll VM you tomorrow when I have free time.
    Don't worry about it. I've been pretty busy as well. I still have the Mons you want, so we can trade this weekend. Sunday may be the better day, but I'll know for sure tomorrow. Later.
    I've gone missing a long time... lol sorry on my part I was away in a trip with the family.. anyways... I can get on this weekend so we can trade all that is left.

Hopefully you sitll have those... sorry for the enormous delay :)

be seeing you
    Sorry for the late reply. I didn't forget you, the holidays are really eating up my time. However, I have good news. I have all the eggs set, and I can have them ready by the weekend, when I'm finally free from holiday duty. Can you hold out until then? Later.
    I gotta run just finished another trade... let's see if we can get together tomorrow then :D

see ya then pal!
    Sorry if I left you hanging lol I'll be loging in right now... I can wait with no problem for the starters thanks for that :)
    Heh, okay, thanks for understanding. And sure, I'll give you some Starters. You'll have to wait until tomorrow, though, as it'll take time to breed and hatch them, plus I'm exhausted from waking up way too early. But I'll get you some starters. So I'll see you on the air in a few moments.
    Sorry, forgot to finish my post. Is that okay with you or would you like to pick out another Pokemon from the list?
    Hi, slight problem. I think I mislabeled the Porygon you wanted when I posted it, since I can't find a Mild Porygon in my stash. I think it's actually a Bold one, but everything else is the same.
    It amazes me how this always happens. Well, at least we got that figured out. Enjoy your new Mons. Thanks for trading with me, the Eevee in particular has been a hard-to-get one for me, so that helps a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom