Recent content by Andrechi

1. A

GEN VI: Friend Codes

Added you too @Geminpala
  2. A

Awesome!
  3. A

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING 3DS Friend Code : 3265-5188-1776 3DS Name : Andrechi / Andres Game Version: X My safari is Water and I have Wartortle and Pampour. Don't know the 3rd one. There are a lots of codes here I'll be checking...
  4. A

I added you both just now Zoreos and Eciq
  5. A

Hey! I want to find a nirmal friend safari with dittos!... mine is a water type! My FC is : 3265-5188-1776 I'll add everyone here to see if I'm in luck Hopefully you'll add me back!
  6. A

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Ok then I'll be available in the night maybe from 7pm - 9pm) GMT-5... tomorrow I won't be so sure but monday and tuesday are my last holyday days so those day's I'll spend mostly at home I'll check the forums regulary to see if yo are online
  7. A

Golett and Ducklett--Need Help Trading between B and B2

I can help you with that :)... vm me when you see me online
  8. A

OFFERING: Leftover pokes [CLOSED]

Re: OFFERING: Leftover pokes I narrowed down all the pokemon I wish to trade to fill my pokedex :3... I know they are a lot but since you are opening for such little time I should be quick... I have tons oof heart scales pp ups and maybe 3 rare candys... I'm up for trading every day.. I'll...
  9. A

Cool :)! I have 1 Thunder Stone 2 Leaf Stones and 2 Water Stones... Which 2 of those would you like to make the trade? I'll be available today and tomorrow about this time
  10. A

I have lots of evolutionary stones... I am looking to fill the Unova dex and need the event pokemon Keldeo and Moloetta... does it matter if they are japanese and my game is US? EDIT: Sorry Kaibachaos I didn't see you asked for Moloetta... :)
  11. A

Offering Platinum Legendarys

I'll be available today almost the rest of the day... don't worry about missing the date we'll get sorted out eventually... I'll pm you when I have my ds at hand
  12. A

Nice I guess a fire stone wouls suit a good trade for Moltres :D... I'll be available in about 20 mins and from then on... if we can't trade today maybe on saturday night... or Sunday most definitely :)
  13. A

I have UT Movie14 Victini, 2012MAY Darkrai, Looking for ANY Legit Genesect/Meloetta

Re: I have UT Movie14 Victini, 2012MAY Darkrai, Looking for ANY Legit Genesect/Meloet Did you get Genesect? If not I can trade mine
  14. A

Moltres or Articuno if you have them available? I can offer shards of any color or maybe an evolutionary stone?
Back
Top Bottom