Recent content by Andros 1337

1. Andros 1337

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is it me or have the type colors changed? Although I haven't played X nor Y yet, looking at Serebii's Pokédex, it appears that some of the type colors have changed from previous generations. Notably, Fire is now red instead of orange, and Fighting is now brown instead of red. Can anyone confirm?
  2. Andros 1337

What moves would you like to see?

If you had moves that you could think of that you would like to see in a future game, what would they be? Here are mine: Firestorm Wall Type: Fire Category: Status PP: 10 Description: Charizard's new signature move, where user becomes immune to Rock-type attacks (including Stealth...
  3. Andros 1337

Your Gen VI Gym Leader Wishlist

I'd hate to bump and old thread, but I decided to give descriptions on each of the gyms and their leaders. Gym 1: Gym Leader name: Brenna Gym Leader gender: Female Type specialty: Ground Appearance: A woman with brown hair wearing brown work clothes. Other Trainers: Hikers, Backpackers...
  4. Andros 1337

Elite Four battle music in Gen I games

In the main Gen I games, for some odd reason, the Gym Leader battle music was only used for Lance; the other three Elite Four members used the standard Trainer music. This was corrected in FireRed/LeafGreen where all four Elite Four members used the Gym Leader battle music. What was the...
  5. Andros 1337

Kanto city names and Gym Leader type correspondences

Vermilion was somewhat lost as well, since it is the same color as Cinnabar. The Japanese names for Vermilion City and Cinnabar Island do not refer to the same color (Kuchiba is a shade of orange while Guren is a shade of red).
  6. Andros 1337

Kanto city names and Gym Leader type correspondences

Looking at the Kanto city names and the gyms that represent the cities, the following seems to make sense: Pewter City = a grayish color = Rock = Brock Cerulean City = a light shade of Blue = Water = Misty Lavender Town = a light purple = Ghost = Pokémon Tower (okay, not a gym, but still...
  7. Andros 1337

Crushes on Fictional Characters

Blossom, from The Powerpuff Girls. She is smart, and looks jazzy in pink.
  8. Andros 1337

Poll - Favorite Power Rangers leader

FYI though, Tommy wasn't the leader when he was the Green Ranger; Jason was still leader. Tommy wasn't named as the new leader until he became the White Ranger.
  9. Andros 1337

Poll - Favorite Power Rangers leader

I am pretty sure there are some Power Rangers fans here, but if anyone had a favorite leader, who would it be? My favorite would be Andros, the Red Space Ranger.
  10. Andros 1337

What colors do you associate with the four seasons?

I was wondering, if you can associate the four seasons with a color each, what would they be? And please don't say the Deerling colors; be original. Here are mine: Winter - Blue Spring - Green Summer - Yellow Fall - Orange What would your picks be (again, not the Deerling colors)?
  11. Andros 1337

Poll - What color should the new Dragon TCG type be?

Which I think was silly. How are Poison-types similar to Psychic-types? Was it only because Psychic is purple in the TCG and many Poison-types are purple? The Ghost-type being Psychic in the TCG actually makes sense, since it represents paranormal beings just like the Psychic-type. Back when...
  12. Andros 1337

Poll - should Charizard get a variant of Magnet Rise to block Rock-type attacks?

BTW, Charizard has a far superior movepool compared to Moltres.
  13. Andros 1337

Poll - should Charizard get a variant of Magnet Rise to block Rock-type attacks?

Because the idea of using Stealth Rock was intended to be anti-Charizard, so Charizard deserves a counter more than any other Pokémon species.
  14. Andros 1337

What has been unfortunate the past two generations is the common use of Stealth Rock, which was the dream of Charizard haters. I was wondering, do you think in Gen VI, Charizard should get a Fire-type new variant of Magnet Rise to block Rock-type attacks, including Stealth Rock? I would love...
  15. Andros 1337

Why doesn't Vileplume have the Stench ability?

I was wondering, is there any particular reason why Vileplume doesn't have the Stench ability, yet its previous form, Gloom, does? After all, the creators of Pokémon wouldn't have named it Vileplume if it didn't smell bad, plus Vileplume is modeled after a Rafflesia. Also, one of Vileplume's...
Back
Top Bottom