Recent content by AndyPKMN

1. A

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

I'm still not completely decided. I know I want to start with Rowlet and evolve it into Decidueye. And I'm sort of eager to use Vikavolt as well, even though its shared Fire weakness with Decidueye does make planning the rest of my team slightly trickier.
  2. A

Starter choice!

I'll be picking Rowlet—not only do I love its whole evolutionary line's appearance, but Decidueye's typing is one I've never used in my team before and one I'm eager to use this time around. If there's an option to add another starter to your team in-game like there was in X and Y, though, I...
  3. A

Character customization

A little off-topic, but one thing I've wanted them to do with customization (that unfortunately, remains just a dream) is to have certain standard trainers give articles of clothing related to their trainer class, allowing you to build up a full outfit over the course of the game. So, for...
  4. A

Moves & Abilities Discussion/Speculation

That's missing the point of what Extrasensory means. It comes from "extrasensory perception", or ESP, which refers to a "sixth sense" unrelated to the normal five senses. In other words, it doesn't have anything to do with sound.
  5. A

Old Pokémon that will benefit

It's possible that the starters might get Z-moves that can also be used by past starters, like the regular moves Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, and Frenzy Plant (then again, those exclusive moves already existing might be reason enough NOT to give similar Z-moves). Some sort of shared Z-move for the...
  6. A

Physical or Digital?

I'll be buying physical. Not only do I still prefer physical games when they're available, but I have an old, damaged 3DS system which I'd like to trade in that will more than cover the price of the game.
  7. A

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

That logic would literally only work if Nintendo and Game Freak did not benefit at all from having a demo available. Which is an absurd assumption, because the whole point of having a demo in the first place is to help advertise and promote the game before release. Meanwhile, fans who wanted to...
  8. A

What Gen VI features do you expect to be kept in Gen VII?

Just because we won't see some of those Gen VI features in the exact same context doesn't mean they won't appear in any capacity. After all, several of the PokéGear functions (like the phone and map) were reworked and reimagined for later devices like the PokéNav, Pokétch, and C-Gear, so it's...
  9. A

Riding: What are they going to do with it?

To be honest, I'd really just appreciate it if more Pokémon actually resembled their own designs when Flying or Surfing. It'd also be nice if the idea of Soaring could be expanded upon, perhaps allowing you to use more than one type of Pokémon.
  10. A

What Gen VI features do you expect to be kept in Gen VII?

I dunno whether or not I "expect" it, but I certainly HOPE that the DexNav or an updated equivalent is featured. I would probably consider DexNav to be one of the best additions to the series in years, since it made catching Pokémon fun again. Instead of Pokémon only varying by level, gender...
  11. A

Generation VII Mega Evolutions?

Some Mega Evolutions that could be cool: Mega Milotic (Given Gyarados and Milotic are counterparts of a sort, this is a no-brainer) Mega Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf (These three have close ties to humanity so Mega Evolutions make sense. Also, it could help to differentiate them if they got different...
  12. A

Sneaking on the DexNav!

I think the DexNav is easily the greatest innovation in the Pokémon series in years, and I hope its functionality can somehow be implemented into all future games. Thanks to it, capturing the perfect Pokémon involves much less tedium and guesswork as you capture one after another just to go back...
  13. A

The Battle Frontier

If the Battle Frontier does come back (as DLC or whathaveyou), it'll be interesting to see how much the Frontier Brains' teams change. After all, there are twice as many generations' worth of Pokémon to draw from compared to Emerald Version. I could see them adding a Serperior to one of Pike...
  14. A

Spoilers So...is there anyone who DIDN'T like Zinnia?

Personally, I liked her, although I understand why other people didn't. I liked her aggressive attitude, the perky attitude she masked her insecurities behind, her somewhat unhinged nature, and ESPECIALLY her tragic backstory. I do agree that she had a lot of issues that weren't addressed fully...
  15. A

Will they tone down the difficulty to match XY?

I dunno, I think Weezing works perfectly well for Maxie. It's not directly related to the overall goal of land expansion, but toxic gases are a VERY common byproduct of volcanic eruptions, so if anything I think it's more thematically appropriate than Muk is (I don't see Archie as the kind of...
Back
Top Bottom