A
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meh, modding is usually costly so don't worry much about it.

Now what would make ds recording really easy is if they made the wii U be able to play ds games. Like with the tablet screen as the bottom and the TV as the top.

btw have you ever played billy hatcher and the giant egg? I've always loved that game but I dunno if it would be good enough for a LP.
    I wish I could afford that. If I had the money, I would have bought a Hauppauge instead of a Dazzle.

You haven't come accross one for like the ds or dslite, have you? I would imagine that those would be cheaper.
    Yeah but I don't have the equipment or programs to record DS games without emulators. Of course, PMD red is an option if I can get my friend to let me borrow it.
    If I could record ds games, then fuck yeah pkmn ranger. That series is so good.
    well most good games are overdone, but I see your point. I wonder if pkmn snap would be a good short LP, or maybe me bursting into rage at hey you pikachu would be better...
    M'kay.

That reminds me, I should probably start a pkmn LP at some point...
    I might start with Green once I get a new gameboyplayer...
    A Sony Handycam DCR-SX45.
    I'll be able to use it for scenes when I flip shit over the game on camera.

Also I saw that Bulbagarden's youtube channel is making a fucking camcorder LP of Soulsilver.
    What the hell? There are definitely better ways of recording the ds. I know that they don't wanna use emulators and roms for recording, but dear god they could have done better.
    Pokemon Soul Silver Walkthrough: Part One - YouTube
    I think that I've been doing way too little. I dunno we'll see how it goes. After all, I just got a new video camera for recording.
    Yeah forums tend to have those kinds of issues. but whatever.

Anyways what crazy things have you been up to?

I'm still working on my LPing. Although, I really should work harder on it.
    I also need to work on making better reviews. I scrapped my old reviews, and I'm taking a more comedic approach.
    Interesting.

Btw why weren't more people in that christmas video? There have to have been more mods than what was there. Like you and blazevoir, for instance.
    Thats great.
    Was it hard to get it going? cause the tournaments tend to dragg on here :/
    Does that mean that the battling community is stronger than it used to be?
    Hey man, whats up?
    I saw bulbagarden's christmas video and it reminded me of the forum and you guys.
    Anything interesting happening here lately?
    Right. I'm not going home. I have WiFi here. I'm ready but I don't know how good the connection is. It sometimes goes away. But I'll still battle.
    I am. I have been on quite a lot the last couple of days waiting for you to get online, but I never saw that you were. I'll be on for a while now.
    Hi. My grandmother passed away last Sunday so I don't know of I can make it tomorrow, of I do go home on Saturday. But if I go home on Sunday, I could make it. Ill let you know soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom