Recent content by AngelGuardian

1. A

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 5: What the heck happened to Unova?

This is a wild guess and speculation: First thing? Why did Unova got frozen? - Like the events that happened in Platinum, it was the work of another Pokemon beside the two main legendary Pokemon, Giratina that time, Kyurem this time. The Pokemon company, to thoroughly demonstrate the power...
  2. A

Exports from the 4 regions

No. I'm not talking about the Dream World. I mean, in the game Black and White itself. Absolutely not without hacking right?
  3. A

Can you get a Turtwig or any other unobtainable Pokémon to Black without transferring?
  4. A

Worst Error In The Pokémon anime

hahaha. Well not really, it's seen flying in the manaphy movie. XD
  5. A

yeah, but transferring from your HG/SS catridge to B/W will contribute completing the dex. The trainer is still you. :]
  6. A

yeah, exactly, IT doesn't fly in the anime. What's with you. hahaha
  7. A

The ^ < V Game

^ yep, i heard it once < cutest face i've ever seen in my entire life V Likes Samurott
  8. A

GYARADOS DOESN'T FLY!
  9. A

The Diaries of Black and White

Im fine with Samurott. I already beat the sun trainer Alder.
  10. A

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

hahaha, Wurmple, Violet Wurmple. That thingy thing, My computer has some monitor problems but I can tell, it SPARKLES. :DD
  11. A

Hey guys, have you tried out exporting your Main Team from R/S/E to D/P/P to.. until B/W? It's really a good experience having your Pokémon taste a different environment. I have mine, from Diamond, I put it to SoulSilver. I was planning to put THOSE Pokémon to my Black catridge. I was referring...
  12. A

Gen V Disapointment

I disagree. It's good to know that the company tried out a new style of making Pokémon.
  13. A

List all your starter Pokemon in your games

Gold and Crystal: Totodile Sapphire: Treecko Diamond: Turtwig Soulsilver: Totodile Black: Oshawott hahaha, I love this Pokémon.
  14. A

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

I thought it is only in Spring?
  15. A

Do you feel that Ash/Satoshi's character has been reset?

Re: Do you feel that Satoshi's character has been reset? It's just to represent the main character of the region. Maybe Satoshi wants to imply that every trainer must start all over again and make new journeys. Good example is Ash's age. All trainers are allowed to travel with the age of 10.
Back
Top Bottom