Recent content by Angelic Gardevoir

1. A

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

Cut isn't necessary for most of the game but it's still useful to get stuff that's out of the way without having to go back and forth between the Pokemon Center. And if you're a kid on your first playthrough, you might teach Flash to someone in your main party without knowing that it's only...
  2. A

Second Stage Pokémon You Like Better Than Their Final Stage

Dividing this into four categories... Pokemon that have final stages I like, but are still reluctant to evolve: Dragonair, Pikachu, Bayleef, Dewott, Floette. Pokemon that have final stages that are just decent/okay and I wish they were a little different: Jigglypuff, Machoke, Rhydon, Prinplup...
  3. A

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

Gen I HMs. Why Gen I specifically? Because you can't delete them. I completely forgot about that and slapped Cut onto Dugtrio in Yellow thinking I could get rid of it later in Fuchsia City. Except...that was in FRLG. Whoops.
  4. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

(Pops in even though I haven't been active since like...2013. LOL.) I have a question about the Ditto Glitch. I've been trying to use it to complete the Pokedex in Yellow (3DS virtual console), but for some reason it hasn't been working for Weedle. Weedle's index number is 112, so the...
  5. A

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

I've been using Erika's Garden, but I never noticed Erika's New Garden. It's nice! I might just switch that to my default.
  6. A

Your Player's Nickname

I named my player character Belle. (Female character...in a region based on France...you do the math.) So what did I nickname her? Queen B. I saw the opportunity, and I took it.
  7. A

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I'm not sure if I'm the best with nicknames, but here are some I've used. Some are more clever than others. Delphox: Firefox (My web browser! :P) Venusaur: Blossom, Bloom, maybe even Flora once? (The bud it has as a Bulbasaur blooms into a flower.) Aegislash: Masamune (After the sword Frog...
  8. A

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

Oh man, I did some really dumb stuff when I first started playing... I was stuck at Silph Co. for the longest time because I couldn't find the Card Key. I had it narrowed down to this little corridor blocked by two warp tiles since...well, I explored every area you could explore without the...
  9. A

Why do Gen 1 Ghosts not learn Poison Gas?

A better question would be why Lickitung never learned Lick in Gen I.
  10. A

LT Weekly Poll #7 How old were you when you started playing?

I was 10. I got Yellow for my 10th birthday, in fact. A girl on the playground was playing Yellow and seeing that little Pikachu sprite following you made me want it so bad. >_<;;
  11. A

LT Weekly Poll #5 First Pokémon game?

I asked for Pokemon Yellow and a GBC for my 10th birthday. I remember thinking I would be starting my “Pokemon Journey” at 10 just like Ash. :P
  12. A

Do you want more or less New Pokémon Species in Generation 7 and beyond?

I'm not too concerned about the number of Pokemon introduced just as long as there is good variety in the wild Pokemon in general. That's what I really love about Kalos.
  13. A

If this were an in-game option, would you use it?

That would be interesting, but I think the option should only be for Gym Leaders, E4, and other major trainers like your rival for instance. (Seriously Calem/Serena, it took you until postgame to get a full team? Really now?) I also wonder if the option to scale trainers to your level would add...
  14. A

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I just got my prize today. (A day behind two other people, it seems. :P) Again, thank you guys so much! The wait was worth it!
  15. A

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I would like to know how well I did in the Create A Holiday Pokemon contest as well. And uh...have the prizes been ordered yet? I've been checking my mail every day.
Back
Top Bottom