• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Remember that message you posted on the "You know you're addicted to pokemon when..." about 2 years back? The exact same thing happened to me. I had loved pokemon since I was 5, but at about age 10, I had lost interest. But then, a year ago, at age 14, I saw Dawn's buneary and thought "OMGITSSOCUTEIWANTONE" and was once again hooked. I now have my room completely wallpapered in pictures of pokemon, My pillowcase, sheets, and blankets are all pokemon themed, I dressed up as Ash for a friend's Halloween party, and more people at school know me as "The Pokemon Kid" than Ben.
    Dear AnimeDutchess,
    I have a chat, and am trying to get a lot of people that won't mess up the chat to come and chat with friends on my channel when ever you want. I make sure it is appropriate for all ages, and if there is any innapropriate content that I will report to the people at Bulbagarden. Any Questions?

Please accept my "Friendship Request" Nice channel by the way:)

Nintendomasterof1995
    [email protected]
    ..It's an inside joke with me and my six P2P friends. From our trip to JAPAN. Of course you don't get it.
    I saw this in your sig, Do you mean People to People?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom