A
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I think I can help you... I think I know someone who will give me those. If I give it those to you I can have Ho-Oh?
    Well I'm only looking for a high level leafeon and Roserade at the moment because a friend of mine offered me his copy of pokemon yellow if I can get him a high level Leafeon and Roserade...
    Oh okay.... that's fine. Anything else you might trade for the Ho-Oh? Look at my offers on the Trading Thread. I've been really wanting one.
    Well the Tanabata Jirachi was only available in Japan, and thus if one were to have a Tanabata Jirachi the name would thus be in Katakana. If the name is in Japanes lettering it just may be the Tanabata Jirachi. However I've already recieved one so, I probably wont be trading for another...
    How would I know if the Jirachi I have is from that event? I know it is from some event, because I got it from a friend but I don't know if that was the only event they could have gotten it from, because I didn't ask. I really want to trade, and my Jirachi is legit.
    I would also like to add that Jirachi isn't hacked because that seems to be a poupular assumption. None of my pokemon are hacked.
    Does TRU Dragonite, Teddiursa, and a starter sound good... If so, which one out of Charmander, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Treeko, or Mudkip would you prefer?
    Also, I need your code. Almost done, just have Cynthia to beat. Sorry for taking so long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom