Recent content by anip

1. A

Signature move ideas for existing Pokemon

went to check, yup it's 120 could have sworn I remember it as 150... maybe I remembered something else, lol. Could still use a 100% secondary effect thing on that move tho, or the Priority
  2. A

If it's acc is only 50... it needs to either have a higher attack, maybe 150 like Zap Cannon, or a 100% secondary effect. or gives it a priority, since Escavalier almost always go last, lol. However, everyone knows it's a bad move to use a move with less than 80 acc in an actual battle... so...
  3. A

already fixed in a later post:
  4. A

Why does this remind me of SC's carrier?... Also... blocking 3 attacks is too powerful And the PP would be a 5, since the move is strong, the stronger the move, the less PP it gets.
  5. A

Speculation No Eeveelution that evolves by trade?

Eeveelution is based on Eevee changing it's Genetic code to evolve. All the current methods changes their Genetic code one way or another either physically or mentally. Trading can only be done if there was another pokemon that can somehow affect Eevee's Genetic Code (like the other paired...
  6. A

Possible New Pokemon Rumble Spin-Off Rated: "Pokemon Rumble World"

no one said the game would be bad to play. we're just saying it's a bad idea to keep on releasing it as a Micro Transaction especially when it involves the amount of time you get to play the game.
  7. A

Possible New Pokemon Rumble Spin-Off Rated: "Pokemon Rumble World"

It's another Pokemon Shuffle like thing... Free to Play, but with limited use You got to pay money to play more. I don't do these things... so I won't be playing it like I didn't play Shuffle. If anything, I would rather pay 20~30 USD to play it unlimited time, any time, any where I want.
  8. A

Not if you place it on Exploud with Scrappy ability... zero drawback and completely OP. Not only does it hits everything in game, it also gets STAB boost... AND it doesn't stop you for a turn like Hyper Beam does...
  9. A

Looks at Move, Looks at your Avatar, I think you just answered your own question in ( ) For the move, 50% of HP... sounds like if this move miss or doesn't kill the target, you'll be killed in the next turn, lol. Also, it's more similar to Boomburst. 140 BP, 10 PP, 100 ACC Hits all targets...
  10. A

well, if it works like that... guess it could work on a level 100 pikachu too (a true signature move)
  11. A

Pokemon OR/AS Lucky egg is broken!

Yup, I noticed it quite a long time ago.... that unevolved pokemon gets more exp points than evolved pokemon. it's why some people level up pokemon without them evolving (or holding everstone) only time someone evolves them while leveling up is when there are moves that can only be learned...
  12. A

I am thinking of Pikachu only signature... like OP's level 100 signature moves. but now that I think about it... it won't work right, cause pikachu evolves from stone at any level, even at level 100... Guess there will never be a "real" signature move for Pikachu (besides cosplay-pika)
  13. A

Where To Buy Authentic Pokemon Goods Online

I am not going to bother with eBay anymore, removing that from my option to buy from. Cause I saw many reviews that said how most pokemon items on eBay are fakes, bootlegs, or damaged products... and most came from HongKong... so it's either Amazon or Pokemoncenter.com however I am still not...
  14. A

Where To Buy Authentic Pokemon Goods Online

I am thinking of getting a pokemon Plush recently saw Mega Diancie, and that looks awesome. however, I am not sure if that one's the best pokemon plush to get and I can't find much review about Mega Diancie Plush either. and I can't really tell the exact size of this plush, the only best...
  15. A

PEW PEW RAINBOW ... anyways... LOL Dragonair level 100 signature move Draco Rain Dragon-type - Special - 100 attack - 100 accuracy - 5 PP ... ... ... ... ... Special Dragon Weather effect, reduce move damages that deal super effective to dragons by 25% ... ... ... ... ... Weather last 5...
Back
Top Bottom