• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, thanks! Your submission was the first :) I'll read it tomorrow as now it's very late for me and I need to sleep.
    Well I don't have an account there of my own, so I just like to visit other authors' accounts and look at their favorite fics, and a few years ago I found yours on someone's favorite list so I started reading it and I fell in love with it. I was really sad that you hadn't updated in a while but when you finally did a few months ago I got more than excited XD
    Hi, yes, I am. You don't need to ask me for permission ;)
    I remember your fanfics. It'd be great to read something from you again! ^_^
    Hi there! Uh, I don't want to sound like a creeper, but I actually kind of squeed a little bit when I saw your name in the RS thread. :p Welcome to BMGF!
    Just wanted to be sure, you're the person who's writing The Dark Side of Innocence, right? It's one of my favorite fanfics. <3
    I love your avatar. Did you photoshop it yourself?

Also, we have a Rocketshipping thread here if you want to join in. We love having new people. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…