Recent content by Anthony Von Hertzon

1. A

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout (Now a Private RPG)

Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout,: (Start up) "Well it was dark. I had called Edgeworth to meet me so I could talk to him about a case. A lot had happened since we had last spoken, and I felt like it was the right time to catch up, so to speak. We were about to...
  2. A

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout (Now a Private RPG)

Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout,: (Start up) OOC: I'm trying really hard to do this right so, bare with me. Also, you said it was ok to do your characters, right Sam? --------- [i]I cant believe I ended up in here. Seriously, if I was going to kill someone, I...
  3. A

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnanbout

I would like to know that as well.
  4. A

Ah ok, then they probably weren't sent.
  5. A

Should I be worried if I didn't get a PM?
  6. A

Is this up yet, or no?
  7. A

I still want Von Karma.
  8. A

Should I leave so Slim can stay? He has played the games so he'd probably do a better job then I would.
  9. A

I can, just tell me what. Though, if at all possible, I'd like to not, since I want to have only one character to focus on learning. I'll be cautious..more cautious then I normally am bout this...
  10. A

Oh, ok then, well I changed it to 19. I know absolutely nothing about Phoenix Wright series of games, what I did was I basically summarized a wiki article on Franziska lol. As long as I know a little bit about the character, I can play her. I'm glad I looked her up, cause otherwise I would've...
  11. A

I'm back Sam, and I'm ready to roll, as long as ya accept me of course. Username: Anthony Von Hertzon Name of Character: Franziska Von Karma Occupation: Prosecutor, but now, the tables have been turned. History: Born and raised in Germany by her father, Franziska shared a sibling bond with...
  12. A

Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 1 more)

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more Yes, join the RP, join it!
  13. A

Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 1 more)

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more Yay, thanks. I look forward to roleplaying...the second time around.
  14. A

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more Can Rose be an official private detective now? Also, if you dont mind saying, who quit?
Back
Top Bottom