Favorite Generation:
    Generation II (Game Boy Color)
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Psychic
    PokéCommunity Username:
    Antoshi
    Greetings! Welcome to my page. I am Antoshi, real name Anthony. I've been wading my feet in this fanfiction writing game since 2003. Back then I had the idea to create a series of stories starring an original character named Antoshi who lives in the Pokémon universe with a slew of other original characters. All these years later, the drive, passion and ideas I had for that universe of my own creation still lives on. I love all of my characters and the world they live in.

Additionally, since then I have become known on YouTube as PlayingWithMahWii. There, I've created almost 2,000 commentary gaming videos on various genres and platforms in a "Let's Play" style, which I call 'playthroughs.' I've done videos mostly on games for Nintendo consoles, but also a lot of PC games, as well as other platforms like PlayStation. I also stream on Twitch under the same username.

Thank you for taking the time to come and visit. I hope to see you around!

Current story:
    Intervention
    Summary: After being viciously beaten and nearly killed, a bitter Antoshi is driven by revenge. However, he soon meets a young woman that reveals a surprising revelation about the memory-deprived Latoshi.

Completed stories:
    A Blond Ray of Sunshine
    Summary: When his best friend and only Pokémon is kidnapped, a distraught young Trainer inadvertently unlocks hidden powers within himself in order to save his friend.

Sibling Rivalry
    Summary: While on a new journey through Johto, Antoshi and Fireball meet a sable-haired boy — the sole survivor and only culprit of a mysterious, deadly explosion that wiped out an entire town.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Stories:
    A Blond Ray of Sunshine (December 2017 Fic of the Month) | Sibling Rivalry (Complete) | Intervention (In-Progress)
    Other:
    Repository of links to Antoshi-related media and information
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.