Antoshi

Greetings! Welcome to my page. I am Antoshi, real name Anthony. I've been wading my feet in this fanfiction writing game since 2003. Back then I had the idea to create a series of stories starring an original character named Antoshi who lives in the Pokémon universe with a slew of other original characters. All these years later, the drive, passion and ideas I had for that universe of my own creation still lives on. I love all of my characters and the world they live in.

Additionally, since then I have become known on YouTube as PlayingWithMahWii. There, I've created almost 2,000 commentary gaming videos on various genres and platforms in a "Let's Play" style, which I call 'playthroughs.' I've done videos mostly on games for Nintendo consoles, but also a lot of PC games, as well as other platforms like PlayStation. I also stream on Twitch under the same username.

Thank you for taking the time to come and visit. I hope to see you around!

Current story:
A Blond Ray of Sunshine
Current Part: 5 – Frozen Summer
Summary: A young, upbeat Pokémon Trainer named Antoshi travels around Kanto collecting Gym Badges with his best friend and only Pokémon, Fireball the Typhlosion. When Fireball is kidnapped by Team Rocket, Antoshi unwittingly unlocks superhuman powers within him. With the discovery of these powers, and family whom he never knew before, his life starts to change dramatically as he finds out he is destined for much greater deeds.
Birthday
November 18
Website
https://www.youtube.com/playingwithmahwii
Nature
Jolly
Favorite Generation
Generation II (Game Boy Color)
Favorite Generation 1 Pokémon
Articuno / Freezer
Favorite Generation 2 Pokémon
Typhlosion / Bakphoon
Favorite Generation 3 Pokémon
Latias
Favorite Generation 4 Pokémon
Lopunny / Mimilop
Favorite Generation 5 Pokémon
Victini
Favorite Generation 6 Pokémon
Sylveon / Nymphia
Favorite Generation 7 Pokémon
Tapu Lele / Kapu-Tetefu
Favorite Mega Evolution
Mega Mewtwo Y
Favorite Alolan Form
Alolan Raichu
Favorite Pokémon Type
Psychic
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Opelucid City Legend Badge
PokéCommunity Username
Antoshi

Contact

Discord
Anthony#7781
Twitch
playingwithmahwii
YouTube
PlayingWithMahWii

Signature

xC4rFbw.png

A Blond Ray of Sunshine
December 2017 Fic of the Month
Part 1: A Blond Ray of Sunshine | Part 2: Sibling Rivalry | Part 3: Intervention | Part 4: Family Reunion | Part 5: Frozen Summer
Other:
Repository of links to Antoshi-related media and information

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Hoenn's Knuckle Badge

10 replies from threads you've created. You're the talk of the town!
  2. 1

Hoenn's Stone Badge

A thread you made has had at least one reply!
  3. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

Johto's Zephyr Badge

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 1

I Choose You!

Your favourite Pokémon is a starter, maybe even the first Pokemon you raised!
  6. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom