Recent content by AnybodyAgrees

1. A

[Announcement] Farewell to Gen 6 tournament

Sadly I'm canceling this, as I'm too caught up in stuff for this to work. Sorry people. I don't think I have the ability or free time to host a tournament like this.
  2. A

Yes, the format will be Smogon 6v6 singles. No, you will be allowed to change teams at any time, even in the middle of a round.
  3. A

ORAS only. It wouldn't be fair to those who built their teams with the ORAS megas and move tutors in mind to have them suddenly unable to use them for a round. I'll be accepting matches played on an XY cart, but either player has the right to force a game to be played with ORAS rules.
  4. A

EDIT by Glory Blaze: AA cannot run the tournament due to IRL responsibilities, so I will take over as TO. Tournament Rules: Smogon OU format Single Elimination 2/3 sets, 3/5 for the finals Battles take place on Pokemon Showdown. Loser is responsible for providing replays, nut both players...
  5. A

GEN VI: LF: WATER type eggs!

I believe I have a number of Water type eggs, not sure if i have any on my AS cart though. E: They're all on my other carts. Sorry for the false hope.
  6. A

Battle Maison Super Doubles team advice

I decided to have a look around this forum, and found something I can actually give advice in. For Greninja, Hydro Pump is a big no-no. Usually any move with less than perfect accuracy is horrible for the Maison, as your aim is to reduce variance as much as possible. Replace it with Surf if you...
  7. A

Smogon bans and suspect tests discussion

Crawdaunt seems kinda broken, I'm not happy about it dropping. I never played UU though, so hopefully we can find a defensive counter to it before it explodes all the stall teams in the tier.
  8. A

Community Battle Videos

V6GW-WWWW-WW3A-9A5K A rare opportunity in a full OU battle actually taking place on-cart. A full analysis of this battle is being written(Detailed analyses are extremely difficult to make well). This is also the first testing of my Double Core balance team on-cart.
  9. A

Battle Analyses (Turn by turn please)

This is a thread for analyses of battles on both Showdown and in-game, share your battle and how you thought it out. I'll start this off with a battle I had earlier today. F73G-WWWW-WW39-TMTX Team Preview: I can see that Gardevoir can OHKO or 2HKO everything on his team, however I can't...
  10. A

GEN VI: LF: Various 5IV pokes, offering 4-5 IV Jolly HA Shroomish

I have successfully bred for a Rotom, so I am no longer requesting that.
  11. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Losing a streak of 43 in the Battle Maison due to my 3DS deciding to spontaneously shut itself off(not due to battery either). Thankfully I got back somewhat quickly, and I wasn't going for a record streak anyway, I was only trying to hit 50.
  12. A

Very interested in the Ralts. Which Shroomish do you want? Or do you want something else (not bred though for most anything)? I can also get Pokerus onto the poke if you don't have it on your game yet.
  13. A

Thanks for that, I don't care about egg moves on the Ralts, everything I need on it can be taught by TM's or tutors lol. As for the Rotoms, I'll take 4IV ones with imperfect Speed IV's, since I don't care about Hidden Power and I want to make use of its ability to provide a semi-slow Volt...
  14. A

I have successfully bred for a 5 IV shroomish myself, so I am offering rejects for trade. Here are the Shroomish I currently have available, all with a Hidden Ability, the egg move Bullet Seed, and with a Jolly Nature. x/31/31/x/31/31 (x6) 31/31/31/x/31/x (x2) 31/x/31/x/31/31 (x2) These are...
  15. A

Community Battle Videos

VGC 2016 replay: Nightfront vs. VGC testing alt - Pokémon Showdown I decided, after theorymonning Cherrim + Primal Groudon in Gravity, to make a team based around Gravity Sableye. This was the result, a fairly good match if I say so. And in case anyone doubts Primal Groudon's insane power with...
Back
Top Bottom