• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Aonshinzo

1. A

NEWS: Two new moves discovered in the game's RAM dump - related to Zygarde?

Then they risk trapping their switch in while you can actively switch for a counter....
  2. A

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Honedege, Doublade, Aegislash, Pumpkaboo, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgiest, Pangoro, Sylveon, Gogoat all would like to disagree.
  3. A

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

The anime takes information and looks to the games as references not the other way around...
  4. A

100% at this point there's no way they're not with so many pictures going around.
  5. A

RUMOUR: Pokemon Next Gen

It's obviously fake, though some of the ideas are certainly intriguing. I mean a region based on South Asia with an island motif sounds great. The story elements sound absolutely amazing but also quite mature (possibly a little too mature...we gotta remember it's still a kids game) it would...
  6. A

"Volcanion is related to the Lumiose City blackouts." right from Pokebeach.
  7. A

They confirmed Volcanion's connection with Lumiose Power Plant but what about Diancie and the Sun Dial or Hoopa with the Ghost girl. Speaking of Hoopa I have a theory that a character from Lumiose City was teleported to the "secret dimension/place" Hoopa has. It's either the reporter form...
  8. A

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

The Lumiose power plant really peaks my interest. We can all conclude that Volcanion is probably found there.....but the thing is that's only one of the the 4 locked passage ways....what could the others led to? I'm assuming neither Diancie or Hoopa as they have other ties and don't really fit...
  9. A

Mega Evolution

Because if they weren't in the game then how would you get them.......
  10. A

Awkward X and Y moments

I thought Mr. Mime was bad but God...have you seen Archeops?! *shudders*
  11. A

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I don't know from 6th gen so far they could pull anything out of the bag. Though, my money is on a new region connected to Kalos. I mean at this point there's too much pointing to it to ignore
  12. A

Awkward X and Y moments

My first run in with Mr.Mime......ewwwww even the memory is gross :(
  13. A

Awkward X and Y moments

When I ran into this trainer....this is exactly what I was thinking....
  14. A

Limited attack animations

I love the camera angle on Blizzard it looks awesome and Icicle Crash also looks pleasantly awesome. (also have you seen Brave Bird! :D) You guys also have to understand they probably sacrificed animation for speed. The battles have a pretty damn good pace that the other 3D games lack (battle...
  15. A

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread zwait why did we need a Dragon-type eeveelution so bad? Also, Xerneas? Sylveon? Azumarill? Gardevoir? Togekiss?