A
Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Photoshop fan, are we? :D So that mean's your a MAC USER?! OMG!! I grew up with macs. WE MUST SOO TOTALLY BE FRIENDS!!! :D i'm adding you right now :)

Also, is the lady in your profile picture you? She's pretty^^

And Umbreon is an awesome pokemon! my favorite pokemon personally though is probably Jirachi :) Or Mew..I love Mew....

^_^

~pachi~^^
    thats coool.... anyways i hope yu dont mind posting lame "hello" messages on your facebook.. and i might be alittle weird sometimes... but in a good way
    I knew it! *shot* But I didn't know that carril was lane. :< Barrel, I did but....because I was forced to give up Spanish, and now know nothing... >~>

And rhyme it does~!
    Same with me. :eek:

I knew what most meant but..not "carril", "ruedas", or "ferrocarril".

The wheels of the train part makes no sense but the rest kina does, no? :eek:
    Yeah, I also prefer Mario. But even then, I'm not exactly a big fan of all his games. I did like the ones I played, though.......well, except the original SMB. I suck at that.
    Nope, the last LP of his I watched was Luigi's Mansion. I never got into Zelda games, though, so it probably wouldn't interest me...especially if it ended up being really long ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom