Recent content by Aori

1. A

Long time no see!

Thank you everyone once again <3 @Ninfia: oh yes, I definitely remember you as Shiny Celebi! :3 good to see you again! @double trouble!: thank you!! I remember seeing you, too :) @Booster Gold: Why, thank you!! :) @Burgundy: thank you so much!! Oh yes, there's no escaping Pokémon XD Love your...
  2. A

The Join Avenue Thread!

Wow, I did not know about the Magnemite Chain! Is that still a thing? *goes catch some Magnemites*
  3. A

Long time no see!

Why, what a warm welcome! (that was an accidental alliteration) Thank you, everyone! :) @The Miz: thank you!! I'm glad you remember me ^^ and I hope so, too :3 @fabfab: thank you!! :) @Ninfia: thank you! It's so nice that you remember me! What was your username back then? :P @Silverwynde: thank...
  4. A

Long time no see!

Hello everyone! As you can plainly see by looking at my information, I am not a new member :P But I haven't been active since forever, so I guess this is a perfect opportunity to say hi to everyone. My name is Abigail and I'm from Argentina. You might remember me from my -now closed- graphics...
  5. A

When was your first kiss?

When I was thirteen *super ashamed*. I really, really didn't like it. I mean, I liked the boy, just not the kiss XD; I wanted kisses to be meaningful, so this meant I had my second kiss years after, when I was 16, with my current boyfriend. I liked that kiss. It was just a peck, but I kind of...
  6. A

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Hello peeps! I come bringing requests, but first, an announcement. I have a plane to catch tomorrow, meaning I will be leaving for my summer vacation (little bit of trivia: it's actually summer in Argentina right now xD). During my vacay abroad, I won't be having any Photoshop-clad computer. I...
  7. A

What Do You Fear?

I fear insects. Any kind, but my fear gets worse the bigger they are. I also hate it when they fly. Moths, cockroaches and wasps are my ultimate nightmare XD I fear injections. To the point I had to get vaccinated when I was 16, and never did. I'm 19 now. Er... I also dislike intrusive medical...
  8. A

Trying not to crawl back...

I know it's hard. Trust me, I do. And when you love somebody so much, not even a lifetime of dishonesty seems like an important thing. You would forgive them ANYTHING. But don't. You are better than that. There is no point going back to a relationship in which the other person made so many...
  9. A

What colour is you hair?

I'm a warm-toned, medium blonde :)
  10. A

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Water, and some vanilla milk cookies :3
  11. A

2012! What are you looking forward to?

-Animal Crossing 3DS (it's the only game that would get me to finally buy a 3DS) -My trip to Japan! :D *dances around in circles* I think the Mayan people just got lazy and decided to stop at 2012, it was too far away anyways! XD LOL. If anything, I think it will bring winds of change. But I...
  12. A

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokémon is ^ most like? I feel ^ is Zekrom. I guess it's because of the storm thing xD
  13. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Serperiority Octy Neodarkness Thank you guys!! :D Muchas gracias :3 GreatLiver Looking good! :P
  14. A

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

To go out clubbing. I hate it. I hate clubs. I hate Argentina for having such a "YAY if you go to night clubs you are cool, if not what's wrong with you?!". Night clubs are so unsafe here, too. Everyone smokes regardless you shouldn't smoke in enclosed spaces (it's the "law" here). Too many...
  15. A

Things that you love that everyone else hates

Pasta with honey. I mean, honey used as a condiment. Err... it's not as weird as it sounds :D
Back
Top Bottom