• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Apawn:p
Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just wanted to ask where you found the Lucina Pokemon mugshot. I found one similar to it, but with Skyward Sword Link and Zelda.
    Hey can you tell me what times you'll be available so I can make time for it. I can do it on Tuesday same time as before and also Thursday same time, but on other days I can only do it at 9 pm or later mountain time. Also I can do Saturday morning.
    Well, I see it is you and me in round one of Slife's tourney... And I totally didn't intend for that to rhyme. :)
    So... When can you next do battle?
    Neato. Are you doing one in ORAS too? I'm finding it pretty easy so far (not surprising cos Water is a good type). Picked up a Corphish too, just too lazy to update my sig :p
    Ah that's unfortunate :/ We usually run a stream for our last box and we sometimes give out some leftover Pokemon to viewers afterwards.

Hmm I have SSB4 for my 3DS but I haven't used it much, why do you ask?
    Alright, let's try every day at 4 :D
    I usually prefer the Japanese myself :)
    Hey wanna try scheduling a battle on cart?

And in response to the other VM message: you only watch anime with english dubs?
    How about we battle on showdown right now and we can battle on cart another day?
    I will be on today. Do you wanna battle on showdown or on cartridge?

Haha got bored of it? :p So what's been keeping you busy lately then?
    Oh man, I totally forgot about our battle D: How about tomorrow around 4PM EST?

Also, I finally finished SAO II XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom