Recent content by Apex

1. A

Random Messages Episode X

From where exactly?
  2. A

Ugh. Sand Stream doesn't fit in the team I'm building. Tyranitar is supposed to counter Talonflame since that's 33% of the reason I lose. The only other pokemon who won't get effected by sand stream are 2 steel types, but then they'll get singled out by TF & I'm not going to waste a spot for...
  3. A

Why breed HA Swirlixes? Why not HA Larvitars? That's something I need.
  4. A

I don't come here often enough for you to stop calling Lord Apex, Apex, so that isn't a problem. I seem to come here when I need something, news, or anticipation for a release/news/before a new main series game.
  5. A

All I came here was to look for a HA Larvitar.... o_O
  6. A

Why does this have to be a thing?
  7. A

I've had to adjust my name in the past. I have Apexe on reddit, Aepexe on PSN....
  8. A

Lord Apex; Um, well it seems we're tied then. I'm up to three years with the name as well.... inb4 more shippers....
  9. A

You didn't answer my question.......
  10. A

Sorry! How long has it been your internet name anyway?
  11. A

GEN VI: Ability Capsule

Since reddit doesn't seem to want to help, I'm looking for an ability capsule.
  12. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) not shiny, but....... Froakie - #656 (Modest) Male (♂) HP: 31 Att: 31 Def: 31 SpA: 31 SpD: 31 Speed: 31
  13. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) That's gonna be hard. It's normal chances. =/ I'll just be happy with perfect iv/max ivs in everything but atk. I'm new to IV breeding though, not evs becuse i did that a lot in White 2.
  14. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Here's the thing, I have two dittos. One's a Korean Ditto with max IVs in Spatk & Def while I have another ditto that has max ivs in HP Atk Spdef & speed. So I should stick the everstone on this Froakie & stick the destiny knot on the 2nd Ditto?
  15. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This isn't necessarily a SIMPLE question per se but I managed to breed this: Froakie - #656 (Modest) Male (♂) HP: 31 Att: 31 Def: 31 SpA: 31 SpD: 0 - 11 Speed: 31 Should I go with this one or continue breeding to try and get a better one?
Back
Top Bottom