• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Apex

1. A

Random Messages Episode X

From where exactly?
  2. A

Ugh. Sand Stream doesn't fit in the team I'm building. Tyranitar is supposed to counter Talonflame since that's 33% of the reason I lose. The only other pokemon who won't get effected by sand stream are 2 steel types, but then they'll get singled out by TF & I'm not going to waste a spot for...
  3. A

Why breed HA Swirlixes? Why not HA Larvitars? That's something I need.
  4. A

I don't come here often enough for you to stop calling Lord Apex, Apex, so that isn't a problem. I seem to come here when I need something, news, or anticipation for a release/news/before a new main series game.
  5. A

All I came here was to look for a HA Larvitar.... o_O
  6. A

Why does this have to be a thing?
  7. A

I've had to adjust my name in the past. I have Apexe on reddit, Aepexe on PSN....
  8. A

Lord Apex; Um, well it seems we're tied then. I'm up to three years with the name as well.... inb4 more shippers....
  9. A

You didn't answer my question.......
  10. A

Sorry! How long has it been your internet name anyway?
  11. A

GEN VI: Ability Capsule

Since reddit doesn't seem to want to help, I'm looking for an ability capsule.
  12. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) not shiny, but....... Froakie - #656 (Modest) Male (♂) HP: 31 Att: 31 Def: 31 SpA: 31 SpD: 31 Speed: 31
  13. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) That's gonna be hard. It's normal chances. =/ I'll just be happy with perfect iv/max ivs in everything but atk. I'm new to IV breeding though, not evs becuse i did that a lot in White 2.
  14. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Here's the thing, I have two dittos. One's a Korean Ditto with max IVs in Spatk & Def while I have another ditto that has max ivs in HP Atk Spdef & speed. So I should stick the everstone on this Froakie & stick the destiny knot on the 2nd Ditto?
  15. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This isn't necessarily a SIMPLE question per se but I managed to breed this: Froakie - #656 (Modest) Male (♂) HP: 31 Att: 31 Def: 31 SpA: 31 SpD: 0 - 11 Speed: 31 Should I go with this one or continue breeding to try and get a better one?