Recent content by Aphexcosby

1. A

Adamant Terrakion Needed

Thanks anyway bro but im tryin to train in hp not speed just cuz i have an evd houndoom use beat up on him right at the beginning and max his attack so he can fuck shit up with rock slide. someone used this strategy on me online, it was sad how bad he fucked me up so i totally decided to steal...
  2. A

Pokemon World Tournament Type Masters

Yo that shit is dumb hard i only beat steel. U need to ev train to beat that shit i do and they still fuck me up. if anyone says they beat the fire one their lyin cuz that shit is legit impossible u must be cheatin
  3. A

Adamant Terrakion Needed

Adamant TERRAKION needed lvl 42 or 45 needs to be completely unused no exp at all. who got one ill hook u up nice whatever u want i got legends drought vulpix shiny dragonair whatever u need hit me up asap 973 600 0338
  4. A

List of poke im tryin to get rid of

Idk make an offer
  5. A

List of poke im tryin to get rid of

Dragonair Lvl. 42 Female Docile ....Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail....Shed Skin Gabite Lvl. 33 Female Docile ....Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Slash, Sandstorm....Sand Veil Metang Lvl. 33 Bashful ....Earthquake, Brick Break, Gyro Ball, Psychic....Clear Body Shelgon Lvl. 33 Female...
  6. A

Trippiest Pokemon

I put reshiram in the poll beacuse he has a penis if you look close, and i put zekrom and kyurem to go with him in case someone else has any trippy observations. Everyone has a different perception of what they consider to be "trippy", i listed above my top trippiest. All Pokemon are trippy...
  7. A

Trippiest Pokemon

In other words, which pokemon makes you bug out the most
  8. A

3 Legendary Pokemon

I'm interested in that Mesprit, but I can't find your list i most likely have whatever you need so let me know. Post a link to, or re post the list again if you could.
  9. A

Lookin for a sableye non-cheated

Good looks homie
  10. A

ok hold up man
  11. A

I need your name too it wont let me put the code in unless i have your name
  12. A

I dont't care that I double posted it wont let me pm i got those for ya lets do this... whats ur code mines 0991 3101 573
  13. A

Its all good i have both the eggs right now and miltank takes quicker to hatch anyway. so ill have em both for ya shortly
  14. A

Yea idk if its male or female. i got you on both iif you want. ill go breed em right now
  15. A

GEN V BATTLE: UU Match

0991 3101 5731
Back
Top Bottom