A
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SALUT!
    JE M'APPELLE ALAIN!
    COMMENT TU T'APPELLE?? ÇA VA? TU AIME POKÈMON? MOI AUSSI!!!
    HAHA! AU REVOIR!
    It's quite a sticky (not to mention terrifying) situation. In the heat of the moment you may pull out the gun and fire, but then afterward forget the whole thing. Not cops or soldiers, but us regular folks who only use guns on shooting ranges if at all. (I haven't, but maybe one day I'll go to one. My mom has a bunch of her dad's guns he left to her and his other kids.)
    There is, but Idk if I could actually shot someone. I guess if they're trying to hurt someone or myself I could, but...you never know until you're actually in the situation.

Me either, I quit as soon as I was confirmed. The (original) spirit of the holiday is nice though.
    I lack the drive and talent to do so. Plus most of them would probably be rip-offs of Mons we already have.

:O Criminal Minds fan!? So accepting that friend request. (Also because you're cool~)
    But yeah, something similar to that would be cool. Don't know if I could do the physical aspect of it though. (Shooting an un-sub, breaking down doors, etc.)

Do you mean the religious aspect of it or the whole Christmas deal altogether? I stopped doing the religious part years ago, but the idea of being with family and friends, spreading goodwill, and peace on earth I enjoy.
    Either way sounds good. Both have been done before, so they wouldn't be too far out there.

It does~

Like you I'm interested in psychology and maybe something police-related, but not too sure yet.

No worries. As you can see we just picked up where we left off, so no harm done. Real life > BMGf life in importance.
    :O Ah man I wish that really was a Flying evo for Eevee. How would it go about becoming it though? A special stone, a special location, or none of the above?

A specific type of therapist?
    If everything goes right for you it sounds like a pretty cozy yet engaging lifestyle.
    Another factor in it was that I thought your username sounded fancy~ Does it have a specific origin or did you make it up on the spot?

:D Yay for our shared interests in psych and hating calculus! Directing sounds pretty nifty too, but it seems hard to make a decent career in that field.
    Just a person who randomly wishes people a happy birthday if she spots their profile at the bottom of the main page that day. Hope you had a good one =) (and no worries, you weren't being rude at all.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom