• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Araragi-hakase
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well , There 2 kind-
    -If a Referring character , Then a ''Shy Tsundere rival'' who's very strong ,Beautiful , Skilled & Famous . She's will act like a rube rival like Paul however she care for other people and Pokemon.
    She could be ether Ash or the female cast's rival however it's better if she happen to be the female cast's ''Paul-like'' Rival.
    She will be known as ''Battle Queen'' or ''Contest Queen'' and has a lot of Male Admirer & Fan !
    Her main problem is her shyness. Because of it , She will end up treating other people bad unwillingly.
    Her Shyness is the reason she has less friend but she want to make as many friend as possible.
    She will be very Comparative ! She often compete with Ash in various other thing such as eating or running.
    She does mock her weaker rival however she's actually give Them valuable advise by mocking them.
    She has soft spot for weaker Pokemon . She also like Cute pokemon but she doesn't admit it !
    I want her appear at the 1st episode where she find Ash's injured lost Pikachu & Took care of him until Ash found him. However , When Pikachu find Ash , She will leave without meeting Ash and Her face won't be shown until she reappear !
    Oh, She will be a great cook as well !
    Overall, She will be like Rica (Digimon Tamer) or Utau Hoshina (shugo chara)
    -If a Cast character , Then I want a ''Anti Heroin''. She will be really sweet , caring & accepting in outside but inside she will be very Manipulating , Deceiving and cruel.
    Ash will be attracted to her as the way he was attracted to Giselle.
    However , She want to use Ash like a Pawn for her secret Purpose and Doesn't care about his well-being at first. She even mock Ash inside for his kindness thinking This Kindness is what allow her to manipulate Ash so easily without even Seducing him.
    I Guess , She could be a part of a Evil Team !
    Her Beauty & her fake Personality allow her to Manipulate a lot of character . Even The main Rival's will be attracted to her.
    However She does have a kind side that she's not aware of.
    At first , Ash will be the one who show obvious feeling toward her. However, Slowly she herself Start to have genuine feeling toward Ash.
    Because of that , She will start to show more concern toward Ash then her plan , To the point she doesn't ever care about her plan.
    Unlike Previous Girl , She will take the role of Brock & Cilan. Which mean Cooking , Healing, Giving advise and Explaining Ash or Gym leader's Tactic .
    She however show a violent side when she find Ash or Male cast doing something idiotic !
    After she realize her feeling , She will betray Ash to make sure he doesn't get involve & totally hate her !
    After She become good person , She will show some Yandere characteristic.
    Overall , She will be like Kuro Yuki Hime (Accel world) or Sharon Rainsworth (Pandora Heart).
    The male Cast ! This time it will be a same aged immature idiot ! I have enough with Smart mature older Male cast.
    Cool! And we're keeping up the "shhh" chat right?
    And yeah I know what you mean - I logged myself off of Skype this morning because I had so much crap I had to do.
    No, but they mentally projected images into my head of them scratching me with the nebulas in their galaxy eyes =[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom