Araragi-hakase
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You probably already know this, but a while back, a ROM hacker revealed information about Pokémon in X and Y's coding that have not yet been officially revealed by Nintendo, as well as information about Diancie that, again, has not been revealed by Nintendo. Due to the fact that the only reason people even know about this is because of ROM hacking and that Nintendo never officially revealed this information, I was wondering if it was okay to talk about or post pictures of these Pokémon in BMGf.
    pokemon:

Woolam —> Alpalaine
    Mintin —> Orchantis OR Darventis
    Walisp —> Waitomb
    Gobblick —> Turkung —> Festomen
    Sandva —> Sanscade —> Terravoid
    Holloweed (pumkaboo alternate evo)
    Asphadilo
    More but it'll take awhile

Legendary

Past version legendary
    Queztek
    Flying-rock

Looks like a Aztec bird painting

Future version exclusive legendary

Destinor
    Electric / Dragon

Looks like a metallic tree with blue radioactive gel on it

Present version exclusive
    Trevird , Flying,normal

Looks related to unknown

Present will be revealed 2 days after future and past version,if you want more pokemon I'll tell you,champion looks like a diantha/Cynthia woman
    Team galatic comes back in future version/ team magma in past version/team rocket comes back in present version
    I see you are head admin,would you mind making a poll to vote for a shiny trading thread? :) congrats on becoming admin :)
    Congrats on becoming head admin! I added your FC (3DS) mine is 1590-5797-6050
    I am already loving this forum even though I joined a few days ago.
    I'd like to congratulate you on your promotion! This is truly a beautiful place- count your blessings! ^^

You've made it so far! I think. I haven't really been keeping up #_#"
    Oh my mistake, must have misunderstood. Though being head of forums in general seems like even higher and more responsible position than being head of one section to me.

If you want to ever have dispensable chat about pokemon or somehing else feel free to drop in,. Im always open to different opinions and suggestions liking to hear and discuss other people thoughts and impressions about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom