• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Araragi-hakase
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't had chance to do this yet but i want to congratulate you for becoming head admin of anime forums section.

Its been a long ride to get where you stand now and even though we never had much chance to talk and get know each other from posts i readed you sound as reasonable, mature and respectfuil individual which know how to express your thoughts in concise, interesting manner.

I wish you all the best in your future work and hopefully more of your posts will be present in future regarding anime, characters and direction its taken toward to.
    Your New Member FAQ states members may change their names once every 30 days, but my User Control Panel states it is once every 90 days.
    Ah okay I see, fortunately it hasn't been too much of a problem for me since it seems the comments kinda approve themselves within an hour or so, but I'll let him know if it becomes a big issue. Thanks for the help! :) Makes me feel better I didn't break the forum or anything lol.
    Hey there, sorry to bother you but uh, I was just wondering, is it normal for your blog comments to have to be approved now, even on your own blog? All my comments have been set to "moderated" recently, not sure if it's a bug or something. My apologies if you're not part of the blog mod team or anything, but you're the only admin online atm so I kinda figured it was my best chance at figuring this out. :p
    Oh? (Sorry, just got out of a battle.) I believe your's is reading Fairy on mine. I hear there's actually 50 in total and it's based on the number you've confirmed in at. ^^
    Lovely! I anticipate the battle greatly madam! ^^/ I've made a lot of progress today on the big things like breeds and good finds. No one's told me what my safari grants. I don't know if that's a good or bad sign. ^^' None the less I really look forward to the fight. I'm running a filler team of favorites atm but it seems to be going well!
    Hey! ^^

Saw your name on the the X/Y friendslist thread if you have the room I'd appriciate the add. I'm itchin' for a battle too. >:D

Here's my FC : 3625-9021-8453
    Could I request a username change, when you get a chance? I was wanting to use the name Scarlet Sky. ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom