A
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, you're the first to ask. :p It's true that I'm not very fond of the show, though I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate it. But anyway, I was a big fan of AdvanceShipping during the Hoenn saga, which was the last saga of the show I watched, so I guess you could say I'm still pretty nostalgic about both of them. Hope that cleared it up. ^^;;
    Yeah, that. I think it's real though, it was on ANN and Rainmon's blog. Everyone is like "OMG" on every single fansite.
    Yeah, it seems purposely flawed. Almost like an excuse to release a new system. I hope this isn't the case. I would hate to have an out of date system only after a year of using it.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. It actually seemed like a good idea have the 2nd stick, it should really be above the power button (if the power button moved to the side or elsewhere). Hopefully it isn't used for too many games, although part of me hopes it is (it will be great for games like Metroid).
    Yep.

Nintendo Adding Second Circle Pad "Expansion" to 3DS - DS News at IGN

I am not too happy about it :/ It makes the 3DS bigger and less portable, and it means more money spent towards the system :( Should of been added to the thing when it was being created.
    Ah, I haven't tried many Mechas. Would Code Geass count? I may try Gurren Lagann soon, I still need to complete Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood first.

Bastion is an indie action role playing game with this cool thing called active narration - the story is told to you as you play by a narrator rather than through the use of text or cutscenes. It's a very interesting game with a great story and nice artwork.

[video=youtube;mX48y24t9iU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX48y24t9iU[/video]
    Haven't tried Gurren Lagann, what's it about?

I actually use a laptop for my "PC gaming" as I am going off console gaming. The specs aren't great but I tend to stick to indie titles such as Minecraft and Bastion (which I highly recommend). I also have OoT on 3DS, it is my only game. I guess I will wait for Cave Story 3DS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom