Recent content by Arcalargo

1. Arcalargo

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Thank you aaand I'm out.
  2. Arcalargo

I haven't gotten far enough to check but is there breeding?
  3. Arcalargo

Did you see this?

Not sure if this is the right place, but this made my morning! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjSuZgNgMZc
  4. Arcalargo

GEN VI: LF HA Fennekin

This post can be burned. Or locked. Both are good
  5. Arcalargo

I am not picky with any of it. Male or Female isn't important, the ball isn't important, the nature is cool, and IV's aren't important either. So, PM me and we'll get something going.
  6. Arcalargo

I thought I had one, but I just can't find it. So, I'm going to ask for one here. I have quite a few Pokémon to trade, it just depends on what you want. And yes, this is for Gen 6. I'm really tired right now, so this post may not make a lot of sense, but in short, I'm looking for a Gen 6...
  7. Arcalargo

The difference is semantics. Recoil is the damage you take from a reckless, all-out attack against your opponent. Curse and Belly Drum are a sacrifice to get a desired effect. You can't get something for nothing. Getting a +6 in attack or sucking away 1/4 of your opponents health with no...
  8. Arcalargo

Awesome thought it would be, Curse isn't recoil damage because it's not a percentage of damage dealt. It's a sacrifice up front so I don't think the game would acknowledge it as recoil. If I had more time, I would be willing to test it.
  9. Arcalargo

Nope, you nailed it. You just have to keep going. SOS battles making "chaining" ridiculously easy overall. You just have to make sure that you keep your bisharps alive to call for their next one. SOS Battle - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  10. Arcalargo

It only counts when they show up.
  11. Arcalargo

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

A bunch of 73's and two +120's stats? I'm not too impressed. Would you like a Jangmo-o egg? I can try to breed you one quickly.
  12. Arcalargo

Yes, you can do it on the first run through the story. I just don't think you can do it the first time you are doing the Ultra Ride. I'll check here in a little bit. Long Reach make it so that contact moves to make contact. Shell Trap activates if any Physical moves hit the user. Since...
  13. Arcalargo

Looking over your team, I'd leave it as it is. Your balance is good as it is, and you should go far. Maybe check out Kamono-o to replace Machamp towards the end of the game?
  14. Arcalargo

Here: Special magnetic field - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia In Alola, a special magnetic field is present in Blush MountainUSUM and Vast Poni Canyon.
  15. Arcalargo

I'll get to more if i think of it later, but remember that Magneton evolves at the powerplant on island 3
Back
Top Bottom