A
Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where are you? Im in the wi-fi club. (btw its nature really doesn't matter...). Edit: Ok that's fine :). VM me when you're ready; I'm available until 5:00 and then I probably won't be online again for at least 18 hours. Happy halloween!
    I'd like one with a lonely, brave, or naughty nature, but if you don't have those it doesn't matter to me. Entering the wi-fi club now
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i put him in my sig?
    I'm sorry this is taking so long, but getting a female isn't easy when using the rng program.. D: It may take a little more time to make one a female.
    Ok, I'll let you know when I can trade then. ^^ I'll be away soon for mario kart, but I should be back. I'll rng it now, and if you're still on me can trade later. :3
    btw I don't think i have the sassy Glaceon anymore :/ I must've traded it some minutes ago and didn't realize...Is it still ok? Is there any other you'd prefer? I'll get into the wi-fi club once I get your ok :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom