A
Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd like to add you.
    I have already added you.
    My Fc is 1590-5797-6050 and my safari is Steel with Ferroseed, Skarmory, and Excadrill. Thanks!
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
    Yes, I like the Savanna pattern a lot.^^ Once again, thank you. And thanks for the good wishes, I'll need them. Vivillon hunting is difficult. Some patterns are near impossible to get. -.-° Savanna is one of them. Therefore, thank you soo much!
    Just met the third one. It's Galvantula. And okay, I will send you one of my Scatterbugs. It's the Continental pattern, if Spain doesn't have it, you'll get a new one.^^
    I checked your friend safari. You've got elektro with Dedenne and Stunfisk. The third one I cannot see yet. That might be the Joltik/Galvantula your friend mentioned.
    Thank you soo much! Regarding the Vivillon, I'm also glad to get a pre-evo. Just tell me what you want in exchange and I'll try my best to give it to you.^^ Hm, looks like you got electric or bug. I will let you know what exactly you have after I visited it, okay?
    Hi! I'm sorry to barge in on you like that, but I've seen that you live in Brazil. Sadly, I've never been there. However, I've got a question. I am trying to get all the differen Vivillon patterns, and I've heard that Brazil has the Savanna pattern. Would you perhaps be interested in trading me one? I can offer you a Kalos starter of your choice or one of my Continental pattern Vivillons. If you are interested, please let me know. My friend code is 3737-9614-0811, my friend safari is a psychic type with Munna, Espurr and Gothorita. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom