• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, you reserved it in my giveaway. ;) Just bring fodder I can delete. My fc is 2965 4468 0248. btw can you say thanks in my thread afterwords to bump up my thread a bit? XD
    "Hey I'd love to get my hands on TM23 (Iron Tail). Can't offer any shinies or anything, but I have an assortment of other TMs, items, or I can get you a pokemon from SoulSilver that is hard to get elsewhere."
    If I haven't done this trade yet, contact me via VM ASAP. I am getting rather forgetful.
    I've probably got a spare one somewhere, can't exactly check right now, but anyway, if i do have another one ill take natu for it.
    Hey, Sunbbull and Smeargle for TM81 (energy ball) and eh I forgot, the other one you want (ill just check the thread for it) and I can trade tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…