Recent content by Arcorann

1. A

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

The image posted by GlitchedNightmare is what I was referring to. The video can be seen by visiting pretty much any article while not logged in and with ad blockers turned off, such as the Palkia article above. It always appears in the same place in the article. The video code is not visible in...
  2. A

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

I'd like to ask about the video ads that are being inserted midway through wiki articles. Are these ads rogue? They seriously impact on user experience when they appear mid-section.
  3. A

Double Passes to Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice screenings in Australia up for grabs

Re: Double Passes to Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice screenings in Australia up for g The last time we saw a Pokemon movie in the cinema was over a decade ago (Spell of the Unown). Even though we've watched a couple on TV since then, nothing compares to the big screen. We live in Melbourne...
  4. A

Bulbapedia The actual experience formula for Gen.5

According to poccil's post, Lucky Egg and trade multipliers are applied after the +1. Since I'm not sure of the easiest way to post images on this forum, I have instead created the repaired formula on Wikipedia's sandbox. Regarding EXP power, this seems to be one of the Pass Powers obtained...
Back
Top Bottom