• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Argan

1. Argan

Start Ups An unlikely band of travellers

Rainier felt a wave of cold sweep over him. His heart pounded against his chest erratically for a moment as the Trevenant stopped speaking. Loveday, Storm... I haven't felt that cold since- When we first met the others? Yes, Storm. Like that but... It's grown. It's more sinister, more evil...
  2. Argan

Zombies are fine with me! My friend code is 3024-7852-6500. I have some good Dittos and other Pokemon if you need me to breed you something as well. Currently I have an entire box of Larvitar that know Dragon Dance, all 5/6IV, if anyone wants one. Can't wait to hear about the new villains!
  3. Argan

True, and especially in pokemon it's hard to find an creature that's inherently evil. The only couple of things that come to mind are Giratina and Darkrai, but like you said, those are both very predictable. Maybe a humanish thing that was put into some kind of stasis or slumber and has now...
  4. Argan

I wasn't exactly sure what 'the great evil' was going to be, I just assumed that you might have had something planned out and I wanted to leave my reply fairly open-ended. I think from what we've gathered from the Whispering Woods it's something capable of creating cold and darkness. So maybe it...
  5. Argan

Rainier's eyelids snapped open as he felt the rain shift it's temperature suddenly. Before it had been a little cold- Rainier wasn't entirely used to it. Hoenn tended to have warm rains and warm seas, with a tropical environment. At least, in the places he had lived, it had been. But now he...
  6. Argan

Sorry for my long, unannounced absence! Holidays were a bit hectic, with getting gifts for everyone and whatnot. I think a new member would be great, seeing as how our collection of trainers are at a little bit of a resting point.
  7. Argan

Rainier exhaled slowly at the Weavile's response. If you guide us, we can work together. Combined, I'm sure we could all do something to help the forest. But she was having none of it, and again shook her head. He realized the uselessness of his words a few moments later. They'd all been...
  8. Argan

Just to clarify, Grimm brought back the guide's spirit? And if so, is he visible to the others?
  9. Argan

I just got done with my last day of finals, but for most of the next couple of weeks I'll be free. Sorry I haven't posted yet! I've been studying all week.
  10. Argan

It seems we're all in the position of being short on time XD . I'm currently trying to juggle my physics homework so I can likely post around either tomorrow or Sunday.
  11. Argan

Aw! What an adorable cat :) As to the RP - Thank you! I wanted to create something for Rainier as a character that had some thin support from canon (i.e. Lt. Surge) but largely not built upon, so that it could leave enough room for everyone to expand upon it and make reference to. So, I thought...
  12. Argan

One of the schools my friend and I went up against (you have the option to act with a partner) has virtually unlimited funding (I.e. they hire professional actors and actresses to coach their kids) so we got smashed for the most part, but it was still a lot of fun.
  13. Argan

While Graham was speaking to the guide's Weavile, Rainier nodded to Loveday, and the Milotic slowly wrapped her tail fins around one of her legs. Suddenly, she realized what was happening and tensed with a sudden alertness, but Loveday glowed with her pink aura again. They seemed to have some...
  14. Argan

Competitive acting (basically we take books or scripts and cut them down to 10 minutes and act them out for scores in a series of rounds, it's pretty fun)
  15. Argan

Here as well :) ! I would've replied sooner but I had a tournament this weekend that ate up my Saturday.
Back
Top Bottom