1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Arian
Last Activity:
May 21, 2017 at 11:47 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Jun 9, 1995 (Age: 22)

Arian

New Member, 22, from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Arian was last seen:
May 21, 2017
    1. poke trey
      poke trey
      Soooooo after going on that site you showed me, I just wanted to know how you did all this and why? I'm imagining you being that dedicated to getting all those things out there.
      1. Arian likes this.
      2. Arian
        Arian
        How I did it? I didn't do it alone, I had a lot of help from my good friend ElementalCards and Momentum here on Bulbagarden. We put our collections together for a massive pileup. XD

As to why, because I love Pokemon and my Pokemon fans. Also because I'm a major archivist.

If you think I'm dedicated, thank you so much. It's these sort of things that keep me going. Just stay on Kametsu 'cause we have more things cooking. ;)
        Apr 3, 2017
        poke trey likes this.
    2. Ryu Taylor
      Ryu Taylor
      Hey there. I gotta admit that I'm jealous that you got to see SM episode 3 dubbed so soon, but at the same time, I'm glad you and Canada have the opportunity.
      1. poke trey likes this.
      2. Arian
        Arian
        Hey, Ryu. Thanks. I am taping every episode though so you get to see clips.
        Apr 2, 2017
        poke trey likes this.
      3. Ryu Taylor
        Ryu Taylor
        Cool. I did just see the whole episode elsewhere online (and I plan to see it again on Disney XD so I can give actual support to the dub), and I liked it a lot. We've not met, so I'll keep it short by saying that I gained some infamy for being a hardcore dub fan and JP version hater. I'd been led on by people like Dogasu to think that the JP version is awesome and the dub is a painful experience. Needless to say, I came to find it's the other way around.
        Apr 3, 2017
        Arian and poke trey like this.
    3. poke trey
      poke trey
      Thanks for the follow man!
      1. Arian
        Arian
        Anytime. ^_^
        Mar 20, 2017
        poke trey likes this.
    4. poke trey
      poke trey
      Nice to meet a fellow Canadian on the forums HI there!
      1. Arian likes this.
      2. Arian
        Arian
        Likewise, and thanks for the follow. ^_^
        Mar 20, 2017
        poke trey likes this.
      3. poke trey
        poke trey
        No worries.
        Mar 20, 2017
        Arian likes this.
    5. Dolce
      Dolce
      Um...I'm not sure since I don't have access to the link either since power is limited to Entertainment, Inc., The Art Gallery, and The Global Trade Station. Although maybe a Bulbapedia moderator (they have green badges) could help more? Since I assume the link is related to the wiki. Though you can also try asking an admin, they have bold italic names.
    6. FlyingKitty
      FlyingKitty
      No problem! (: Are you enjoying the forums so far?
    7. Drey
      Drey
      Ah, it says the same thing for me. I believe that means that the thread has been deleted or something, although I'm not exactly sure.
      But don't worry, it probably says that for all members!

You can always ask a mod for confirmation, they're all really nice. :)
    8. Drey
      Drey
      Nice to meet you too! It's always nice meeting new people. ^^
      Hm, are you saying you can't view/post on certain sections of the forum? Have you verified your email yet?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 9, 1995 (Age: 22)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Psychic
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Viridian City Earth Badge
    3DS Friend Code: