Recent content by ArtemisUmbreon

1. A

xxashxx's My Player Thread Generation 4 & Generation 5 event trade thread mainly.:)

Re: xxashxx's My Player Thread Generation 4 & Generation 5 event trade thread mainly. Japanese Shiny Hadou Wave Mew level 10 UT. Will have to clone. ^ l Is that still available. Is it actually shiny? (the mew) I collect mews and this one is just screaming out to me. If we can trade I'd...
  2. A

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

Ugh okay so this is partly to keep activity, but this is also to announce that I have just bred 90 eevees in pursuit of breeding a shiny eevee for Sylveon. So if anyone wants a non-shiny eevee I'd happily give them for free. I've got 6 females (yeah 6...OUT OF 90!) and the rest are male. Some...
  3. A

well then if I can figure this out, I'd be more than happy to help.
  4. A

I'd offer to do it myself, but I still haven't grasped it entirely. Perhaps I'll drop by in a week when I've completed studying and see if you still need help.
  5. A

-_- unfortunately I don't think they log on anymore *sigh* I need to find a new one. Terribly sorry. I recommend http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f605/istore-best-place-rnged-pokemon-%7Bupdated-jan-06-2013-%7D-143166/ <---- this store. Sorry I can't do more to help.
  6. A

umm I'm afraid that doesn't help me ^^;;. The rules of trade here are along the lines of you offer for a pokemon you see. I mean I have other events that aren't on your list, but that doesn't really give me much to go off of.
  7. A

Well there is no difference in the gens (also, gen 2 would be Crystal and stuff which wouldn't help) and as I've already stated I have TONS of Charmanders (as well as Darkrais). Perhaps if you offer something else?
  8. A

wait so you want 2 Jirachi's, Ash's pikachu and Celebi for a darkrai and charmander eggs? or are you wanting all those? Because I breed Charmanders and have plenty. I also have all the Darkrai event Darkrais. Also ^^;; sorry for such a late response.
  9. A

No prob ^^ take your time
  10. A

Awesome! Do you have a list of pokemon I could look at?
  11. A

Alright a quick update. I will soon be adding a shiny latias and shiny latios to the roster, but they will be clones
  12. A

##Legit Shinnies Offered##Can't Miss!##

What nature is the shiny Lugia and what level? Also, what level, nature, gender is the eevee?
  13. A

[Gen V] Tabor's Trade Shop

Well the thing is that I want a nicknameable one for a friend of mine. She's desperately looking for a Victini that she could name Vlad. So technically I'm only interested in it if you can nickname it ^^;;
  14. A

[Gen V] Tabor's Trade Shop

Can you nickname that Victini? If so http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f605/artemiss-trade-shop-events-others-%3B3-131695/ you can see if there is anything from there you'd like. I'd like it named Vlad
Back
Top Bottom