• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seems you are correct there. That would be so awesome if they had the climate become progressively worse as the game went on. However, why would they be doing this? Groudon and Kyogre aren't awakened until later in the game (unless they're doing all of it in their sleep lol.)
    Ok, the series has some logic, but it's never been the main factor. (that would be "fun"/"money-making ability.")
    Because they can :p Thought we covered this series doesn't make a lot of sense anyways.

I'd be happy with a wet/dry season added in, at least it would be something.
    Not sure lol, maybe because I haven't played HG for a few weeks.

They could still make the northern part of the region have noticeable season changes. Besides, it's not like Pokémon is known for logic anyways.
    *forgot you could go to Kanto on HGSS* Whoops ^^;

Perhaps not the more southern cities and islands, but there could be more noticeable season changes in Fallarbor Town, Mt. Chimmney, and Fortree during the winter months.
    You can't play Gen I on the new handheld either then. We'll probably get some remakes of that by the time 2020 hits.
    As do I, I'm just saying it could possibly be pushed back to Gen VI. Possible yes, but not very probable. Gen III had Gen I remakes, Gen IV had Gen II remakes, so it's not that far out there to assume Gen V will get Gen III remakes.
    Just because the graphics aren't as great doesn't make it any less enjoyable. Now the fact that there wasn't a physical/special split, that's what makes it harder to play for me.

There's no question they will be remade, it's just a matter of when. I'd say Gen VI at the latest.
    Oooo I wasn't aware we were including games outside of the main ones. I don't play the Ranger games, so I wouldn't know about those. And I totally forgot about XD, thanks for reminding me. Speaking of XD, I wish we could get another game for that series. Or for the Stadium series. Battle Revolution was overall a disappointment.
    Are we talking about the anime or the games here? If its the former than all legendaries have become less legendary on there, not just the birds. If its the games, I thought they were only available in Kanto.

And Dratini is <3 :3
    No worries, you're free to have your own opinion of them =) I don't really see how the Birds are common though. Do you mean common because they have no backstory to them?

Hell yeah it does!
    If people are willing to buy it and GF can make money off of it I see no reason for them to stop making remakes of the older games. The Kanto GLs are awesome, I like 'em all. Hard to pick which one is my favorite, though I'm leaning towards Gio.

I still like the Spanish birds because of movie 2, their designs, and the theme naming they have going on.
    True, one of the main reasons Kanto is still well-liked is because of nostalgia and that it came first. Without it, there wouldn't be any other regions in the first place. Some dues have to be given for that.
    That's one Isshu *shot for lame pun* I mean issue I had with Isshu. It looks so small compared to other regions. But if you do a lot of backtracking and have a lot of places to explore I guess that would make it seem less small.

The music sounds pretty epic too. Hearing the anime renditions in Best Wishes, plus listening to this song makes me even more excited to play the games.
    I wouldn't say best just yet, as I have yet to play the games and all gens have something good about them. However, it is shaping up to be pretty awesome~ Overall I'd say I like more Gen V Mons than I did Gen IV Mons when they first came out.
    Indeed. Wargle is a badass name that I don't see NOA changing. For the Gen V starters, I can see them keeping Pokabu, but Tsutaja and Miju are definitely getting name changes.
    True. Though I did enjoy watching the episode where Bertha debuted in Japanese because the TRio kept talking about giving Giovanni a "booby" (Magby's Jap name) I'm so mature lol~
    That's not so bad, I can remember all of the Gen V legend names. (Indeed, they got an upgrade to Spaniards when they hit the US lol. And as for why they changed Mespirit/Azelf, it's because they were too Japanese, and as we all know, Japanese names are evil!
    xD Do you even need to ask?

I'm excitied for the English names to be revealed, since I have trouble remembering some of the Japanese ones. It's not that they're bad, it's just that I don't get the puns or the meanings of the words that make them up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom