A
Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, we split giveaways from offers to its own section, discarded the general cloning/Poké Transfer/tradeback threads in favor of a full-fledged specialized help section, rewrote the rules, cleaned up redundant stickies, automatized thread locking after a certain days of inactivity and simplified the shop thread approval by utilizing the vBulletin's built-in approval queue feature. So, I'd say quite a lot changed, even though the base function stayed the same :p
    Did you get the PM I sent? Just wondering because I can't find it on my Sent Item list.

In any case, did you even READ my post, or are you purposely being ridiculous? They don't give individual sales, but we can make a few logical assumptions. I'm tired of repeating myself because of your ability to ignore everything said, you can reread my post.

Or simple math: (17/2)>8
    If wikipedia is sketchy to you, they DO cite Nintendo's report, which they provide a link to. Be sure to look at the life-to-date column.
    This was left out of the PM I sent you, but you do the math: List of best-selling Nintendo DS video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

17 million is surely more than twice that of 8 million (and that's me rounding Pt up and DP down). So let's make the grand assumption that you seem to be implying, that if there was only one version on the initial release, that they would sell worse because there's only one (because apparently all the people who wanted to buy Pearl refused to buy Diamond since that's the logic you're arguing here by saying DP are different enough that having two tips the scale OR a significant number bought two versions) DP still outsells Pt by more than half.
    How do you think they'll handle the Juan/Wallace/Steven scenario in the remakes? I'm really hoping they don't take Juan out, he's cool.
    Exactly. Have you played OoT 3D? I loved the graphics there, they looked awesome. No reason why only Zelda should look that good.
    Yeah, everything will be on the DS and Hoenn will have all the features and other things the other four regions got with the updated technology.

Idk about where you live, but I NEVER have seen the original DS or DS Lite being sold here since the DSI came out. Which GBA games of course can't be played on.
    A prototype? How would that work? Are you suggesting partial compatibility with the Dream World?

They didn't have to make Fennel say that the machine was working for the first time. Why would they have done that if they had planned a Fennel cameo in Hoenn? What you're suggesting would not only be a retcon to the Generation III games, but also to Black and White.
    I don't think that Fennel necessarily received her education in Hoenn. Devon failed to create the machine, so saying that the scientist who figured it out years later in another region had to have worked for Devon, doesn't even make much sense.

But more importantly, Fennel completed her research during the Black and White story, as she needed to collect the Dream Smoke to get the machine to work for the first time. If the dream machine appeared in remakes set before Black and White, it would create a plothole. Have you never thought of that?
    When the RS remakes come out then they can stop since all main series regions will be on the DS/3DS systems and featured in 3D with a time system present.

No longer any need for playing GBA games while the rest of the franchise is several steps ahead.
    Generation IV was a complete disappointment to me. I can't believe I was excited for D/Pt... The Pokemon designs were weird and you could tell that not much thought was put into them. Gen V is redemption.
    I would say it's just behind Generation III, the greatest advance in Pokemon's franchise. I loved Emerald and I cannot wait to see if they decide to remake Ruby and Sapphire.
    It takes a lot of double-checking to make sure the game will see it as Legit. It is moderately difficult to make pokemon with it.
    Look it up and download it. I have made plenty of shiny Pokemon that work in random Matchups.
    I will make it for you on Wednesday or Thursday. I only have Macs over at my dad's house. Sorry...
    That is the other reason I kept my DS lite and didn't trade it in. (waiting in room)
    I only have your White FC so it's all good. So basically how the Friend code thing works is if you go online with a different DS, the game will ask if you want to move everything to that DS. That is why I decided to keep my Red/Black DS lite when I bought my Aqua Blue 3DS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom