• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Articwolf10

1. A

TPCi graphic designer Eric Medalle dies in windstorm accident: Died in car due to fallen tree

That's awful *cries* that poor girl... Nobody should see what she saw... Condolences and hugs for the family
  2. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Was playing against someone who used Double Team (and thus breaking the evasion clause) I was kicking his ass until he pulled out a Gothitelle with DT;CM/SB and got murdered because bof fucking had... I was pissed
  3. A

Mega Evolution

Hell just give him Proteon Arceus is insanbe already imagine him with 820bst and STAB on EVERYTHING (he wants his title of most broken mon ever back from Mega Ray damnit!)
  4. A

Did ORAS do Wally justice?

It's not Ash not succeeding but him getting reset over and over compare him in Johto compared to Univa (Pikachu losing to a SNIVY seriously wtf?) It's why I think the Anime would be better off if it did like Origins with the actual PC as the central character of that series. Origins was great...
  5. A

All your base are belong to us (Secret Bases)

How do you set your Secret Base team? And how do you get trainers for vyour base?
  6. A

Sneaking on the DexNav!

I pretty much have platinum every route the feature ois awesome but I hate doing it in the water And caves stand still!! Got me an Adaptability Skrelp tho!
  7. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I actually started a spreadsheet for Normal type moves would it be good too make a thread where we can put together contest moves?
  8. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Does anyone know about Contest moves? What are their effects and such?
  9. A

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

And petty much all of them are assholes
  10. A

Oh god no... Blissey is strong enough last thing we need is for her to be even Harder to take down (though she'd gain more weaknesses
  11. A

Going by folklore the Fey are weak against cold-Iron and extreme cold so logically Fey should be weak against Ice and Steel. I'd be nice to get ice another resistance maybe they'll change things up?
  12. A

Whilst I was against a new type I'm find with Fairy (would've preferred Fey but meh) nobody really expects massive changes we still got the same 8 badges quest... the biggest shzke-up will be the Fairy type... Pokemon's game play is solid they don't really need to change much. The plot is the...
  13. A

Don't understand the hatred for the Fairy... all you have to do is go to Wikipedia and find out that Fairy'd in folklore are mean bastards
  14. A

Re: The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart? I say Fairy type will be weak against Ice and Steel probably since iron and extreme cold hurt Fry...
  15. A

The E3 Round-table Thread

So Fairy type's official? Guess I was wrong *shrug* wish they would've used Fey type instead... oh well... can someone send me a link to the Nintendo Direct Him, anyone else think the English and French names will be the same?