Recent content by Artificial-Insanity

1. A

Doctor Who: A Timelord in Distress.

Oh, why not? Name: Charles Thompson Species: Human Age: 17 Appearance: natural brown hair; left side is dyed black. Eyes are brown. Wears a white long-sleeve shirt, brown vest, and black jean-like pants. Brow boots that go halfway up to the knee, with black soles and straps. Also wears an...
  2. A

Aura Guardians: Origin of Evil

OOC: the Cave of Origin got destroyed, Tetra died, and now Momoko is all "ZOMGVENGANCE!!!11!" That, and nobody posted anything...
  3. A

OOC: Oh thank god! In fact, I was almost thinking that would happen. (Heh, kinda reminds me of another character from another franchise) Well, I'll go edit my post then!
  4. A

Pokemon: The Johto Journeys

The Beautifly let out a soft burp and floated over onto Momoko's head, and fell asleep. Momoko giggled, as she noticed the Marill hopping from it's seat carrying his plate. "Snubby-Chi, where are you going?" "Smue bububbe!" (To the Buffet!) "Again? My, I hope you won't sink with all the...
  5. A

"THAT BASTARD!" Momoko cried, fist clunched. "Momoko-San, Are we all gonna die?" Agee wimpily said. "........................................." Momoko turned away, and walked in the direction back to the fallen cave, all the present dragons following her. Momoko stared at the remains, the...
  6. A

OOC: Dude. it's SUMMER TIME. There's a thing called VACATIONS. I think the others are probably on one. And other (like me) are just busy with their LIVES. (sorry if I sound rude, I'm not trying to be, but this other RP is stressing me out and it's making me very upset and angry.) At the moment...
  7. A

The two girls scurried behind the lady. "M-Miss, are we going to be okay?" "Agee-Chii, shush. This is very-" Momoko's hands started glowing....
  8. A

Momoko just stared into space poking at her chicken, until Tamato landed on her shoulder "Tamtam". Momoko suddenly came back to reality and looked to her friend. "Eh? Tama-Chan? Daijoubu?" (Huh? Everything alright, Tama-Chan?) "Tam tatatama beu beu titi!" (I should be asking you that!) "It's...
  9. A

Dratini and Oddish suddenly stopped. "Dratini?" "Doshi?" The girls then came to a halt in front of a rock formation. The two gazed and saw a woman standing atop, with 2 males near them. "M-Momoko-San, something strange is going on!" "Calm down, Agee. I'm sure there's an explanation. Maybe that...
  10. A

"Th-The center?" Agee shrieaked. "The voice again?" Momoko heard it too, "The center... how do we get there?" Doshi suddenly dropped out of Agee's arms and ran off along with Momoko's Dratini. The two Pokemon scampered ahead towards a labyrinth. "Doshi?" "Dratini! Come back!" The two girls...
  11. A

Momoko entered the buffet, and eyed all the trainers there. "Wow. There's quite the abundance of trainers here! I wonder how many I'll actually meet on my journey?" "TAMATAMATAMATO!?" ("Do you think the Buffet has Tamato Berries!?") "You really like your name don't you, Tama-chan?" "TAM!?"...
  12. A

The elevator slowly went up. "Geeze, this is taking forever, I hope that buffet is up there!" The elevator's doors opened to reveal a 3-way fork and a sign... Athletics area, left. Buffet, right. Pool, ahead. "I suppose we go right, then." she said, moving towards said direction.
  13. A

Who's it gonna be?

Ditto. Since I'm indecicive, I can just have it transform into whatever Pokemon I want! :3 ("Ditto! Transform to Charizard and fly me to school!" "Ditto, turn into Azumarril and swim me across the lake!")
  14. A

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: Real pokemon- would you do it? I think Pokedollars are equivilent to the Japanese Yen. 100 Yen=1 dollar. So if I'm right, a Pokeball is only 2 dollars.
Back
Top Bottom