• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm a collector at heart which is why these games are so addictive for me. I have a complete dex on both emerald and diamond and am currently working on a shiny dex. I have a lot of good pokemon up for trade and will trade almost any of these for ANY legit shiny I don't have. I have for trade:
    XD Lugia lv 100 Mattle HO-OH Space C Deoxys lv 75
    Wishmkr Jirachi lv 5 mystry Mew lv 10 bounus disc Celebi lv 10
    Pokebox Swablu, Zigzagoon, & Skitty
    10Aniv: Celebi lv 70, Latios lv70, Latias lv70, Suicune lv76, Rikou lv72, Entei lv74, Articuno lv70, Moltres lv70 , Zapdos lv70, Dragonite lv70, Espeon lv70, Umbreon lv75, Tyranitar lv72, Typhlosion lv71, Chaizard lv70 10Anniv: HO-OH lv70, Lugia lv70, Pikachu lv70
    Shiny Metagross lv50 *Shiny Groudon lv70 *Shiny Mewtwo lv70 *for these two I would like other shiny legends (I need the 3 regis, uxie, azelf, gritania, celebi, manaphy and jirachi)
    I also have all starters, legends, ect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…