Recent content by Arwen

1. A

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Eon Master: swarming pokemon are easier as they have a high encounter rate. Any pokemon with a high encounter rate makes good practice. think bidoof, shinx, shellos. Also look for places with large patches of grass. Route 222, where skitty swarm, has a...
  2. A

Take My Childrens (Announcement 1-11-11 See last page)

Re: Take My Childrens (Could use a Bird Bath 6/22/10) Is the slot 6 skarmory still up for grabs? I'll have to see what I have to trade... (edit: I have - Wise glasses, Magmarizer, TM65, 66, 69, 72, and 90, and the berries of course)
  3. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Turble: Congrats!!!! That is one of the hardest to chain. Way to go :-)
  4. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar POkemon1234: Congrats, that great! Turble: I'm so sorry. It really sucks when that happens. Sorry :-(
  5. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Pokemon1234: It is always good to take a break. I've had some very unlucky streaks, and it is best to walk away for a bit and come back fresh. Remember to take your time. You may be making a mistake without realizing it. Slow down and follow the "rules"...
  6. A

On the Origin of Species: Poochyena and Mightyena: Investigating the inspirations beh

Re: On the Origin of Species: Poochyena and Mightyena: Investigating the inspirations Another great article. Thanks for these. I've always found humor in how lions and hyenas seem to have been given reverse roles from those they play in nature. Thanks again :-)
  7. A

Dalek_Who; your future....

Hey, welcome :-) Love the name! Hope you have fun, I don't know if we even have a live chat here. Just find topics you're into and start posting :-)
  8. A

On the Origin of Species: Farfetch'd: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

Re: On the Origin of Species: Farfetch'd: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokém LOL, this was great. Your artcles are always good, but I find it hilarious that Farfetch'd is based on a saying. We need an ice pokemon with a backpack for all our grandparents who had to walk to school in...
  9. A

Re: Take My Childrens (Still batty 5/26/10) Hey Troggy :-) I'm finally home and can trade whenever you are ready. I have: 69, 76 (sorry my tm's are running a bit low), belue, micle, magmarizer, wiseglasses, and a soul dew. Let me know if/what sounds good. Thanks :-)
  10. A

Re: Take My Childrens (Still batty 5/26/10) Hey Troggy :-) I am away from home for the weekend, but If you wouldn't mind trading sometime later this week, I'd be interested in the slot3 mareep and the slot 11 zubat. I know that I have a magamrizer, the berries, and some TM's off your list - I...
  11. A

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi I like the new characters. I love the girl with the ball cap and crazy ponytail - my hair does that on humid days. But, COME ON, jean cut offs with the pockets hanging out? Can I please get one pokegirl...
  12. A

Offering: CLOSED (editted 6/5)

Re: Offering: IV, EV, & SID check/cloning/RSotM (editted 5/7) Can I get on the list for the RSotM? Plt FC: 1591 0759 3588 "I read the rules and I understand that I am allowed to redistribute this shiny as long as I attribute it to RyeKew in some way." Great looking pokemon as always...
  13. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar joey.298: Here is a link to Totoro's awsome guide. It is a great place to start and if you still have any questions, feel free to ask us :-) http://totorosinsights.weebly.com/ Good luck everyone :-)
  14. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Nooshers: We all wish we had that kind of luck, congrat! sstargate1995: WOW! That is a good day of chaining! Congrats! Good Luck everyone :-)
  15. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar If you saw the sparkles of a shiny patch, then it was chained. If you walked into a normal looking patch and there was a shiny pokemon in it, then it was random. Remember that each pokemon added to you chain increases the chance that a shiny patch will...
Back
Top Bottom