• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Arylett Charnoa
Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SD31 - Liberated Narwaltz.png

Smaugust Day 31: Liberated [ 2023 ]

This is Narwaltz, an Sky*/Ice Fakemon. It is the Boundless Pokemon, and is one of three evolutions for a small dolphinlike Pokemon I haven't designed yet. A mythical beast that flies endlessly through the skies, its lifespan seemingly frozen in time. It sings a song that lifts the hearts of those who hear it, and inspires the oppressed to break free of their shackles. Probably one of my favorite of the Fakemon I've created - I kind of wanted to give it Dewgong vibes.

[*Flying - I changed the name of the type in my canon.]

[Smaugust is an art challenge in August where one must draw one dragon a day.]

This is the last of the Smaugust pieces. FINALLY done posting these here after like... a bajillion months of delays. Still, the fact that I managed to make this many pieces in such a short amount of time is impressive. Next artworks I post will be unSmaugust-related.
    SD29 - Cursed Pandorakia.png

Smaugust Day 29: Cursed [ 2023 ]

This is Pandorakia, an Ice/Poison Legendary Fakemon. It is the Fallblight Aeon Pokemon, part of a series of nine legendaries known as Aeons. Definitely one of my favorite aeon concepts for its uniqueness. I wanted to try to make a Pokemon of this unique typing work and I feel making it a draconic ice scorpion really helped with that. Pandorakia's entire body is made of putrid, frozen poisonous crystals. Within its armor lingers its true body made of poisonous cores, which secrete an icy venom so foul that it instantly corrupts the unfortunate target's soul and sends them straight to the afterlife.

Victims of Pandorakia are left as soulless husks whose frozen bodies slowly wither away to snowy dust. It is the harbinger of the falls of many civilizations and Pokemon species, withering away all flora and fauna in its wake, and is highly feared as Zekamet Agent of Blight.

SD28 - Blessed Novaxander.png

Smaugust Day 28: Blessed [ 2023 ]

This is Novaxander, an Rock/Aura* Legendary Fakemon. It is the Somaform Aeon Pokemon, part of a series of nine legendaries known as Aeons. He kind of has this centurion, holy golem inspiration, partially taken from the summon Alexander of Final Fantasy. It is said that physical bodies were molded from this Pokemon's special aura-infused rocks known as soma, and that prior to its creation, all beings only inhabited the spiritual plane.

[*Fighting - I changed the name of the type in my canon.]

SD27 - Nurturing Kangaskhan.png

[ Was kind of distracted by something for a while, but I'm back now. And I'm here to finally post the last of my Smaugust art. ]

Smaugust Day 27: Nurturing [ 2023 ]

Basically the most nurturing kind of dragonlike Pokemon I could think of. This one's a bit more anthropomorphized, as she is from the world after humanity went extinct and Pokemon evolved to replace them. I don't know if she'll be a character in the story at all yet.

SD26 - Discovery Nuclent.png

Smaugust Day 26: Discovery [ 2023 ]

This is Nuclent, a Land*/Psychic Fakemon, known as the Lost Wisdom Pokemon. This is a huge revamp of an old design I made of a DNA snake Pokemon. It's a fossil Pokemon that holds ancient genetic data within the glowing bands around its bones and between its coils. This Pokemon's discovery may led to a revolution in current scientific knowledge, though I'm not 100% sure what role it will play in my story yet.

[*Ground - I changed the name of the type in my canon.]

SD25 - Royalty Gevurah.png

Smaugust Day 25: Royalty [ 2023 ]

This is Gevurah, an Fire/Sky* Legendary Fakemon. It is the Risesky Aeon Pokemon, part of a series of nine legendaries known as Aeons. I'll admit it's more of a phoenix than a dragon, but a future redesign may give it more draconic elements. Plus, I heavily associate birds with dragons anyway.

In my canon, most of the normal Legendaries don't exist. It's a totally new pantheon of Pokegods, so there is no Ho-Oh, giving room for another phoenixlike Legendary. Honestly though, I've never really liked Ho-Oh all that much. It looks kind of awkward, and I wanted something that could capture the majesty of a phoenix better.

Gevurah is also known as the Risen King, hence royalty.

[*Flying - I changed the name of the type in my canon.]

SD23 - X-Ray Quetzamat.png

Smaugust Day 23: X-Ray [ 2023 ]

This is Quetzamat, an Electric/Bug Legendary Fakemon. It is the Sparksoul Aeon Pokemon, part of a series of nine legendaries known as Aeons. Based partially on Quetzalcoatl, a firefly, a centipede, and yes, even a train. This design went through a lot before it got to this point. I posted this a while ago on here uncolored, so here's the completed version finally!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom