• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Arylett Charnoa
Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, after apple, then its me. i have made a rule. you cant post until 4-5 ppl have posted after yours since we got 5 total now. And there are 3 ppl in ur area. suprisingly, you met each other in a way.
    I see... I didn't know that indicated "instability of image", but really I don't think it even matters at all, personally.

That's neat. What is the Pokeball thingy? lol

Actually I can draw more than stick figures. I got told I was really good at drawing when I was young. I even got awards in elementary school, but in middle school I began to get frustrated with my abilities to drew and haven't done it much since. Even if I got to the point where I could actually draw good line-art, I wouldn't be able to color at all. I don't even have the slightest clue how to do that. lol
    Well, I can't see any flaws, much less any glaring flaws, so I don't know what you're talking about. It's a great drawing of Flareon, and the accessories are cute!

I'd say something like "It's much better than I can draw", but with my skills, that wouldn't really be saying anything. xD =(
    Aww... Thanks. :embarass: As I've probably said before, it's mutual. On a somewhat random note, I've always loved your artwork. In fact, your artwork of Flareon made me realize it's actually a lot cuter than I had ever noticed before. xD
    Arylett! I randomly decided to join this forum today, and I was about to make my introduction when I noticed you're here! Hi, I'm Envy. You may have known me from a community of a certain cartoon about colorful ponies. If you remember me. I certainly remember you and am happy to see you here! =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom