• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Recent content by Arysd

1. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Poltergeist, I can remember numerous times people have told you you're pretty. Meh, you don't need a compliment every time you post one, right? Sometimes it's just easy to be overlooked. That doesn't make you ugly! And I think you're looking too much into it when they say 'cool pic'. If you want...
  2. A

Caption the screenshots!

Oshawott's reaction when Toy Story 3 won an Oscar for best original song instead of Tangled.
  3. A

Times where you thought the Antagonist was right.

"Gary was here! Ash is a loser!" That is all.
  4. A

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

So I just rewatched the Kanto grand festival and I'm just in a huge Contestshipping mood. <3 It's crazy how much I suddenly miss them. I think I'm going to go lay down and daydream about their antics in Johto or something. xD Butttt before I do here's a crappy quick thought out question for you...
  5. A

Favourie Pokemon Anime Character?

I voted for Gary. Though he's tied as my favorite with Misty, May, Drew, and Paul.
  6. A

Thanks guys!~ xD I would normally say the cat but he's just so naughty, waking me up when I'm trying to sleep. Yet still adorable at the same time. D8 Unfair. Octavia, you're really pretty! That's a nice picture. c:
  7. A

Don't let my kitty Artemis fool you. He's pure evil. D8
  8. A

I was too busy staring at the pink fuzzy handcuffs to even notice the Pokeshipping. Just saying.
  9. A

Thanks. :D And yes Veggie, I'll marry you. Haha. xD And thank you! :3 And aw. I'm sure your hair doesn't look that bad! I had superrr long hair but then one day I let my friend trim it. While I was sitting on a swing... (not smart on my part, lmao) She did it really uneven and then my mom...
  10. A

Hi, I was testing my new webcam out, haha.
  11. A

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

Solidad: "I knew there was something between you two. I'm happy for you guys!" Harley: "OOHH!~ I was RIGHT! Hehe, you two were soooo obvious! Now that you're together are you going to share a room at the Pokemon Center? Or... a bed? Hehe, how naughty! *wink*" I feel like Solidad knew that...
  12. A

How tall are you?

Hey, think of it this way. You're only three inches shorter than me, and four years younger! Most girls stop growing by 17, which I'm going to be in a few months. Not much hope left for me. xD But you still have years to grow!
  13. A

How tall are you?

4'11" Considering I'm almost seventeen years old, I doubt I'm going to grow anymore. D8 I wouldn't mind my height if I didn't constantly having people assuming I'm twelve years old and then refuse to believe me when I insist I'm sixteen.
  14. A

Caption the screenshots!

Dent: Ribbon Mint Echo!
  15. A

I'm not sure if this comment was directed towards me. But if it was: I do wear make-up, haha. xD aasdlkslkadj n///n Aw, thanks!