• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by asgzmt

1. A

GEN VI: LF Dratini

Okay, just PM whenever your ready to trade. Thank you very much
  2. A

MachDragon X, I have a Rhydon in exchange for the Multiscale Extremespeed Dratini. Just to be sure, yo don't need with IV's or something special, right?
  3. A

Hello guys! I'm looking for a Mustiscale Extremespeed Dratini. If it could be Adamant and have some IVs I'd really appreciate it, but the ability and the egg move are more than enough. I really enjoy breeding pokemon to obtain the "perfect" one that I want, but I need something to start. I...
  4. A

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

What do you think about my Mewtwo? This is my Mewtwo right now, I want to now what do you think about him Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y IV's: ??/??/??/31/31/31 EV's: 252 Special Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 Defense Ability: Pressure ---> Insomnia Moves: Recover/ Psystrike/ Shadow Ball/ Aura Sphere
  5. A

What removed features do you want to see return?

I'd love to see the Apricorns back, so I can have tons of Level balls; those were great to complete the Pokédex. The Pokémon following you feature is also one of my favourites of all time, so seen it return would be great.
  6. A

Hello

Hi, I'm new in this communitty. My name's Alonso, I'm a med student and big fan of Pokémon since Gen I. Hope I can make new friends :)
  7. A

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC: 3153-4791-6666 Name: Alonso Version: Y Safari type: Water
Back
Top Bottom