1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Ash K.
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Blog Posts:
Pokémon Trainer

Ash K.

★The Wrath of Hoenn★, from URPG

Ash K. was last seen:
Jul 20, 2017 at 11:56 PM
    1. Loot
      Loot
      Added a link to my Stats page in my Pokemart post. I'll add it to my sig later. Hopefully that works? :)
    2. HKim
      HKim
      Can you also get me the list of all people in the URPG who should have mod powers including Officials who have section responsibilities that require mod powers?
      1. Ash K.
        Ash K.
        All: HKim, Ash K., Ataro, Monbrey, Smiles, swiftgallade46, WinterVines
        National Park: ChainReaction01 (?)
        Stories: Elysia (?)

I really don't know the sections well enough to know who needs it. Those two are Officials that are co-heads of a section, but ask @WinterVines and @Smiles for who exactly does need it for their sections. Siless is fine without in Contests, and the only Senior Ref who isn't a mod also isn't active even if they did need it (which they really don't). [I doubt those mentions work, but worth a try.]
        Jan 5, 2016
    3. HKim
      HKim
      Currently busy, but can you find me the links to the following members:

- Nitro
      - EmBreon
      - Princess Crow
    4. TieSoul
      TieSoul
      So I have this lack of money... :P
    5. Elrond 2.0
      Elrond 2.0
      Wait just kidding, I'm looking at the TM Wishlist. Oh well! But thanks anyway. I think there's actually a more recent version of my Pe2k ones out there from when I had Cerulean Gym. I combined those with the InvisionFree ones to get what I have today! Totally forgot I had a Teddiursa at one point (definitely traded that away though).

Anyway, thanks for taking a look, but I think I've got all I'm gonna get at this point, haha.
    6. Elrond 2.0
      Elrond 2.0
      Holy shiznit you found a more recent version of the InvisionFree ones that I used. Thanks!
    7. Elamite
      Elamite
      Okay, let me know if you change your mind.
    8. Elamite
      Elamite
      Hmm well, looking at your stats the following things interest me:

Gardevoir, Excadrill, Garchomp, and Mawile. Would you be willing to part with any of those?

Also, because I'd want to trade the Pinsirite (obviously) too, there could be a duo of trades to even out values, as in one trade more in your favor, one more in mine.
    9. Elamite
      Elamite
      Just wondering, are you still interested in trading for Pinsir?
    10. Pidge
      Pidge
      alright cool
    11. Pidge
      Pidge
      let me know ASAP or at least 72 hours beforehand. you can't just say you might make that time, because if you don't show up you could just say 'well i told you i might not be able to make it'.
    12. Pidge
      Pidge
      12/22/14 monday 7 pm CST?
    13. Toron
      Toron
      Hello! I'm new to the forums, and I was wondering how long it took usually for a starter request to be approved?
    14. Shock3600
      Shock3600
      lets battle :D were both in the clan thing so winner gets points
    15. Ataro
      Ataro
      ohnoes why is it you again

I can do on either 27th (10pm-2/3am), or 29th/30th (on pretty much the whole day).
    16. Feather
      Feather
      Cool. I had trouble finding a good avatar so I just use pokemon models. I switch them frequently.
    17. Feather
      Feather
      Did you draw it yourself?
    18. Feather
      Feather
      I like your avatar.
    19. Oshawott2003
      Oshawott2003
      I can wait. Thanks very much!
    20. Exar Kun
      Exar Kun
      You need to take my name out of the gym leader rollcall I dropped Viridian city.
  • About

Pokémon Trainer
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mew
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dragon
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Blackthorn City Rising Badge
    Bulbapedia username:
    Alcadies
    Pokemon Showdown username:
    Pokémaniac Ash K.
    I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Pokémon, Magic: the Gathering, Math

Signature

URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey