• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Ash K.
Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You might want to just post your move if you want to finish it. It couldn't be finished before because you never posted a move. If we had both already posted pokemon/moves and there was no ref or the ref stopped reffing, then I'd say don't post. But I just asked a ref and they said we can continue it, even though my Riolu evolved into a Lucario 3+ months ago :p
    Hello? I'd really like to finish the battle, if possible. c:
    It's just sitting there, but I don't know if I'm allowed to reply because it's so old...
    None of those, sorry. Would you be interested in a Gyarados/Heracross/Ambipom perhaps?You'll have to add TMs for maybe Gyara and Hera though. And next time, just post on my wall, cause if you don't, I don't get the notification xP
    What of your pokes are you willing to give for it? I see most of them are heavily TM'd... I like Kingdra, Weavile, Salamence, Rhyperior, and Machamp, but I am open to other offers. The TMs I listed for Dusknoir are ones that I have that it can learn, but it doesn't have them yet.

@evan: Blackthorn Gym has 3 WCs. I know have 2.
    In reference to your Dojo question, to avoid cluttering it - I imagine that they'll make allowances, much like the Dragon trainers have dragon-like Pokemon - Charizard, Aerodactyl - because afaik, the ghost dojo/gym has a similar problem.

*shrug* What did the dragon gym leader wind up doing?
    I have a question is your Dojo able to be challenged early in the day EST, like are you on AIM at that time?
    Well right now I have 2 full evolutions and one semi evolution on hand

So I can message you, or you can message me (AIM is Y2Beric) and we can talk out how many we use and the rules too
    I have 3 that need evolving and 7 total. The more the merrier :D

Message me on AIM @ MewAlcadiesMew

I will do a battle with any number, and may use up to 2 unevolved and 1 partially evolved.
    So how do you want to battle, 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3? Just so you know which ever way we battle I'll be using a basic
    I'll face you in like a day or so, I only say 2v2 cause right now I only have 2

Also dont forget to PM Fierce Deity your FFA pokemon today or you cant be in that FFA
    Ebail- I most certaintly would. I can also do more than 2v2... Just message me when we are both on AIM or send exact rules and I will make thread. Prefer double battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom