Ash K.
Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All right, let's do that then. I can almost guarantee that I'll be there, considering there's a Guns of Icarus dev match I need to make at 2.
    Well... Let's just put it this way. Finals are next Monday/Tuesday for me. So a little less than a week from now would be ideal for me. Do you think that would be ok with Monbrey, assuming we technically have those 2 weeks to plan it out? I can do the battle anytime next Wednesday.
    Can we start the battle sometime around 7:00 PM US Central on the date of your choice?
    Just a question: Are contest credits counted as part of my money amount, or do they go on a separate line?
    Hey, don't wanna be a botha'

But next time you're online, could you add my to the AIM and Skype groups? If I've read the stuff correctly, you can do that, and I hear that's where all the action happens!

Thanks~
    Aw yeh. It's a little disorganized, but I figure, since I pretty much figured out everything without too much trouble, It's not disorganized enough that I can complain (and throw a tantrum and storm out).
    Is there any way to change stats around on my 'mon? A thread to roll for IVs or a way to EV train or, idk, take Iron or something?
    Is there any actual roleplay mechanic in here? The whole thing seems very peculiar to me: you write a long fanfiction, completely fluff, no ties to the actual "URPG", in order to have completely dry, crunchy battles where you're expected to play competitively. I think what I'll do is either look into the National Park stuff, or do a group-story with somebody.

Aside from that, do you think there's anyway I could capture pokemon musically? I dabble in bad sketches and bad fiction writing, sure, but I'm mainly a musician-- it's what I'm going to uni for.
    That would be great.

Also, I meant to do that but clicked wrongly I think lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom