Recent content by Ash K.

1. Ash K.

Hey Everyone! It's Ash from Pallet Town!

Hm, sounds vaguely familiar... It took a long quest over the ages, but I did become a Pokémon Master aka Champion of URPG. Check it out, it's awesome and can be found right here on BMG!
  2. Ash K.

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

As I recall, the forum requires 150 posts to be able to change username. It looks like you're a little under that, so try posting a bit more and checking.
  3. Ash K.

Try uploading the image to a site like imgur, right clicking the image to select "copy image URL", then pasting that within [img][/img] tags in your signature.
  4. Ash K.

Probably, just figured it may be worth mentioning because sometimes bugs only occur for certain usergroups
  5. Ash K.

I just got this on a new member's page as well, so it's nothing specific to Archaic for this.
  6. Ash K.

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

It's a change in XY, same as Infiltrator (which bypassed other stuff but not Substitute before that). Yes, it applies to non-aggressive sound moves. Since it's bypassing the Substitute, the Substitute never actually breaks (but does vanish when the Pokémon is KO'd).
  7. Ash K.

Hi, I'm the LivingAngryCheese.

Welcome to the forums! I'm assuming you mean URPG and FB. I don't know much about FB, so I'll leave that to someone else. For URPG, I tried to include the basics of what you need to know in the starter approval post (and I'm not sure if you've figured it out since this question anyways), but...
  8. Ash K.

That does look like it's an image within the blog and the rating option is at the bottom, below that (right above "Comments"). Since it's an image, clicking it would enlarge it. EDIT: And after checking myself, I can confirm the blog is in fact two images and the italicized sentence at the bottom.
  9. Ash K.

The mention you gave me in the other thread didn't alert me either, but Leggo's did earlier in the same thread.
  10. Ash K.

Questions

You're welcome, glad I could help!
  11. Ash K.

Questions

I can't help with most of your questions, but there is one I've been looking into myself. The easiest way to see this is to look at new and old versions of the same link. I'm coloring the differences red. Note that the default posts per page has also changed from 15 to 20, so page numbers...
  12. Ash K.

Looks like you can click on the arrow that shows up on the right side of the blogs button (or just hover over it for a few seconds) from the forums and there's a "Mark Blogs Read" options. That should do it I'd think.
  13. Ash K.

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Easter Giveaway: (Giveaway for readers in North America onl

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Easter Giveaway: (Giveaway for readers in North America M-Blastoise EX is pretty amazing with the total damage dealt of 180 for only three energy.
  14. Ash K.

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sor

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, I hate the "metagame" and prefer originality. Anyone can look up champion's decks, the fun is in building your own.
  15. Ash K.

Bad Egg glitch discovered

Re: Bad Eggs going around on Wonder Trade I don't mind people who cheat their own games. But giving those to other people WITHOUT TELLING THEM IN ADVANCE AND GIVING THEM THE OPTION TO SAY NO (which Wonder Trade and GTS and such don't really allow) or using them in competitions really angers...
Back
Top Bottom