A
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ash! It's been such a long time, I've missed you old friend :) So sorry I'm replying so late...but I appear to be leaving on hiatus more than I'd like lately xD

I'm so glad to hear that your health is back on track, and of course we need to catch up :) It's wonderful to see you back in the Advanceshipping thread as well ;) And oh, you flatter me too much ^^; My writing...has been doing all right though. I just posted a new ff.net story actually, based on jirachi wishmaker, so everything is pretty productive lately :)

Hope to hear from you soon! *hugs* Have a wonderful week. :)

~ Princess
    I think i remember you, i think. =/

Well welcome back! XD

Thanks, Ringer will takes some time, might update it late this month, i have a few others things to work on.
    Hello my affable companion, it's been quite a while since last we spoke. I hope you have a fine Turkey day/Thanksgiving.
    I see someone was fast enough to name themselves after ash before anyone lese! I like your avatar though it looks cute. ( could it be from the pic being chibi?)
    *hugs back tightly* I would be remiss if I did not say the same :) Sometimes, life seems quite dismal, but when I come on here and talk to people like you, I'm reminded again that life has its beautiful, glorious side as well :) It's a wonder that some streaks of luck just occur, and I'm so, so very glad that it has brought me here :)

And, I totally empathize with your fractured ankle. I broke my arm a few years back, and they had to put nails to keep it secure. It's all healed now though, so that's all good :) I send the same sentiments to your ankle, in hopes it will get better~

Ah, well, it's a pretty late hour for me, so I must go.:) It was lovely talking to you again - you can always bring the happiest smiles to my face :) I hope you have a lovely day Ash *hugs* Get better soon~!
    Oh my goodness, surgery?! *wide-eyed* oh my, I certainly hope you are doing all right... D: Care to tell? You have me worried ;) *sends hugs and homemade cupcakes* For a safe and healthful revival :)

Ah, I've always admired New York City for its night skyline. It's so beautiful~ I prefer to live in the suburbs, though it's hard not to fall in love with all those lovely lights and colors :)

*holds your face in hands* Now, I want you to repeat to yourself: "My name is Ash, and I am an amazing person that makes my friends smile and laugh, bring light to people's days, and am a trusted, valued, and most certainly loved person in the Advanceshipping thread" ....only because it's true ;) At least, that's what I think of you ;)

I would love to see your fanfics if you ever wish to follow through with them. I'm betaing someone's fanfic right now too, so I'm always here to lend help if you need it~
    *smiles* Your kind words truly touch my heart Ash :) Thank you...I-I seem to be unable to correctly express my gratitude. You...really make me feel light and hopeful inside again :)

Yes, I feel like Advanceshipping has tied itself too closely to my fangirl-heart for me to ever forget it~ I seem to think about it unintentionally too xD Our nation is healing through, so I believe that we will pull through - after all, who knows what could happen? ;)

Oh! And fanfic writing again? Awesome~ Perhaps your muse will work with you this time around - I know mine hasn't, but that's okay xD We will triumph - we're ADVshippers after all, almost veterans at this point. I think we can make a substantial comeback in no time :)

Ah, well, how is NYC? And your skateboarding? ;)
    *waves off accolade and blushes* oh, goodness, you make me sound like some sort of legend xDD Truthfully, I'm just a...fervent ADV shipper - though my spirit hasn't been too great lately either...but surrounded by my wonderful friends and the lovely advanceshippers once again, I'm sure it will get better soon :D

*hugs* ah, anyway, glad to hear you are doing well :) I'm doing lovely myself, thank you - the summer's always a nice time to take a breather ;)
    Lol, actually on my server i;m the leader of a large faction. And nobody one, but another faction was forced to relocate after we flooded their kingdom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom