Recent content by Ash Ketchum!

1. A

Preview JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Yajima, who admitted to forgetting PROFESSOR OAK during XY? https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/tetsuo-yajima-interview-on-xy.220915/ Oak and Delia were thrown in the XY finale probably as an apology. I wouldn't want someone so disconnected from continuity to be in charge of the...
  2. A

Anime & Manga General Discussion

the implication was Ash was using his OG team vs Brandon, and thus it was different Pokemon. No different than Torkoal losing to Brandon and then Ash eventually defeating him. DP was very consistent and actually boosted a lot of Ash's old Pokemon too (like Noctowl).
  3. A

Controversial opinions

Looking forward to the 11 part mini-series, but Ash really should've had a conclusion much earlier. DP was the perfect time to do so, right before the BW reboot.
  4. A

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Not to rehash the reserve debate (although it feels a little hollow without Ash using his old Pokemon), but it's crazy that we have a PWC and anime with a bunch of Charizards and Ash's one is the one being sidelined. When people used to clamor for Charizard being on the show, it was always...
  5. A

Review JN114: Training Battle of Flames! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Since they left it vague, one could speculate/headcanon Paul beat Brandon, and then Brandon (or Scott the Hawaiian shirt guy) recommended the Viridian gym job to Paul.
  6. A

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

Always wanted Ash to get a Golett/Golurk or a Durant during BW, and Goh got it. Why writers stuck Ash with Unfezant and Palpitoad, but let Goh get cooler stuff is beyond me.
  7. A

Ash's Aces

Some of the Pokemon choices for those two regions are.... baffling to say the least. What were they thinking?
  8. A

Have Battles Lost Their Touch?

Even Ash vs Conway is pretty underrated quality-wise in terms of quality battles we've seen.
  9. A

Have Battles Lost Their Touch?

I can't lie that I'm a bit jealous of the XY series. Would've loved to see Ash's old Pokemon in battle with that animation style and 3D camera. Imagine Pokemon like Kingler, Muk, Torterra, etc benefitting from a more fluid style.
  10. A

Which changes would you do in any of Ash's companions' teams?

I also think the lack of land-friendly water Pokemon hurt her a lot. Should've gotten Vaporeon or Octillery or something to be used more.
  11. A

What are Pokemon that you DON'T want Ash to catch (or wish that he hadn't caught) ?

I would've liked to see Ash with a Golett, Durant and maybe a Litwick. And Braviary instead of Unfeazant.
  12. A

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Why do you think that is? Is it because they don't want to pay his (Japanese) VA? Tracey as a character does have potential if used more. Would love to see him catch a Smeargle too.
  13. A

Things you know won't happen but you hope for anyway

Ash using his old Pokemon from past regions
  14. A

This user above died of...[V2]

^ Died from having a terrible souvenir.
Back
Top Bottom